Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:38 am
Actually I should elaborate. Scum isn't going to use OS brainshocker tonight, or if they do that's basically just a waste because they're so unlikely to hit. They also don't want to use brainshocker so late that it makes no difference. Therefore, unless scum is confident they can avoid being lynched both today and tomorrow (which is not something they should be confident about), n2 is pretty idel for brainshock usage. Now, I appreciate that we don't want to get qhed here, but poisoner being lynched is still a 1/5 tmrw, and so we should simply be conservative with our votes. That said, if the poisoner does think claiming d3 or later is too late, they may be more comfortable with simply softing d2, but I would not recommend that, as it is extremely risky.
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:42 am
Don Jalapeno wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Don Jalapeno wrote:Ez ggs my dudes Cannonbolt + Chris Mclean are mafia, and Weevilunderwood is poisoner, im vt and everyone else too ggs
Im interested in how u derived that scumread in early d1. W0W
Lynch Dee Dee

^ Lol its rather funny to get sred for saying 3 random people are a role, as an opening message, when i am the second/third person to talk ahaha omg so funny haha

Don Jalapeno wrote:Hm yeah. For now i'll stick to my Dee Dee lynch since how they gave reads early day one without explaining them at all is scummy
^hahaha omg haha wow i didnt explain my srs wow haha almost like they hadnt even talked yet haha, why are you not going for everyone else who placed a lynch without explaining it? Hypocrisy hahaha omg haha

Don Jalapeno wrote:Kk by PoE, Tee Dee is scum

Don Jalapeno wrote:because 1) Greg Universe is like highly unlikely to be scum
               2)Same thing goes for Tinky Winky cause scum would obviously not help town by working their ass off to form those thesis
               3) Tee Dee posted a whole block of reads early d1 as i said without explaining them a bit
               4) Hugh Test is null
               5) Rest are basically not talking at all. If tee dee flips scum then cannon bolt is scum too since cannon bold were their scumread but Tee Dee didn't lynch them and instead went for Hugh Test (If tee dee flips scum hugh test is clear from my PoV)
^ lol  Greg is not highly unlikely to be scum, just because he sent a couple messages discussing the same thing over and over with you means nothing
2) Scum would "town" to get that exact responsse from town people like you who cant see effort without thinking "wow he must be town!!"
3) hahahahaha bro so funny
4) Hugh Test is actually your mafia partner

Unlynch Chris Mclean
Lynch Don Jalapeno

1) my first lynch on u was RRV (slightly motivated by ur sudden meme SRs) followed by PoE. I highly town read Greg by his interactions with me
2) My read on u was further strengthened by PoE
3) My TR on greg is viable since he has done more than what you have done? Lol
4) Bless us with ur reads my friend

PoE is not a valid strategy when not everyone has talked. how do you eliminate an inactive????

Don Jalapeno wrote:
Tinky Winky wrote:Honestly, nobody should really be lock town at this stage of the game. But I still think our priority right now is to lynch those who aren't active, because we don't have lots of chances to policy people. If scum were to be someone who is active, then it's much more likely that scum would say something scummy or even slip over an extended period of time, so we could easily pick them off on d2 or d3, if we get there.

Also I do agree with @Chris Mclean that it's absurd to sr someone just for making an opening statement. Usually lynches at the beginning of the game are just done to have the game rolling.

I agree we shouldn't SR someone for their opening statements, but a sudden wall of reads ealry d1 isn't something u would call town?

wtf is this. like wtf. Do you not realise that you literally contradict yourself in the most blatant way I've seen with this? This is the fakest reason I've ever seen for a fake read.
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:45 am
Cannonbolt wrote:
Chris Mclean wrote:
               2)Same thing goes for Tinky Winky cause scum would obviously not help town by working their ass off to form those thesis
               3) Tee Dee posted a whole block of reads early d1 as i said without explaining them a bit
               4) Hugh Test is null
               5) Rest are basically not talking at all. If tee dee flips scum then cannon bolt is scum too since cannon bold were their scumread but Tee Dee didn't lynch them and instead went for Hugh Test (If tee dee flips scum hugh test is clear from my PoV)

I'm a bit late, but reading through I've made some reads, and this quote lets me directly discuss the general reads atm (because this does seem to be a somewhat general thought).

1) Greg Universe is active, yes, but has done nothing too major to locktown them, and there's no real reason to place anything more than a tl here. Additionally, they have been focused on how to play the setup, and less so on srs/trs, which is something of a scumtell, actually.
2) Thank you Tinky Winky for making those probability trees, but this does not scream town. Scum can make these just as easily, and post them to get towncred. As such, Tinky Winky is a null imo.
3) Don Jalapeno has a) sred someone for an opening statement (which are supposed to be crazy anyway), b) complained about the scumsided nature of the setup, which one might read as NAI, but imo it's a natural way for scum to seem less sided with scum, c) has wanted poisoner to claim relatively early, which is a scum strat given OS brainshocker - Poisoner should NOT claim unless being lynched, and d) has made reads that I don't agree with really, as you can already see, so to me they seem like fake reads.

Therefore, Lynch Don Jalapeno

4) as for the rest, I don't have reads because of inactivity or generallynot having said anything too alignment indicative.
i like you

This has no use, other than to buddy, so this puts a fos on Cannonbolt

(So that I don't start going to overboar don my wallpost, the next bit is short so it'll just go here:)

I can't read greg at all so I'm not going to go into that.
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:46 am
@Kliff my pfp is still trash btw
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 pm
Modified Plurality 3 applies, Hammer:5. If hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin.You have 20  hours left by the time this post was created. Deadline Will Be at Wednesday 8:30 am EST. Use your time wisely and productively

Vote Count 1.1

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Dee Dee (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 2011

Cannonbolt (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 2111

Weevil Underwood (0) - 

Hugh Test (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 2411

Tinky Winky (0) -

Don Jalapeno (2) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 1711Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 2312

Chris Mclean (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 1911

Greg Universe(0) -

Not Lynching- 2

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 1811
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 4 2211

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Stay active Fam
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 pm
Chris Mclean wrote:Actually I should elaborate. Scum isn't going to use OS brainshocker tonight, or if they do that's basically just a waste because they're so unlikely to hit. They also don't want to use brainshocker so late that it makes no difference. Therefore, unless scum is confident they can avoid being lynched both today and tomorrow (which is not something they should be confident about), n2 is pretty idel for brainshock usage. Now, I appreciate that we don't want to get qhed here, but poisoner being lynched is still a 1/5 tmrw, and so we should simply be conservative with our votes. That said, if the poisoner does think claiming d3 or later is too late, they may be more comfortable with simply softing d2, but I would not recommend that, as it is extremely risky.

It's local time extremely late at night, I'll make proper replies when I wake up. This is just something I can quickly clarify - Chris there is a worst case scenario where there is no day three. If today is a mislynch then tomorrow is hypothetical lylo. That is the only reason why I want a poisoner claim tomorrow. I'm not even taking odds into consideration, the worst case scenario is enough to move me.

But eitherway, can we please just let leave this setup discussion for day two or whenever it becomes an issue? I'm not targeting this on Chris but to everyone, we have more pressing matters rn

G'night
Don Jalapeno
Don Jalapeno
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Chris Mclean wrote:
Don Jalapeno wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Don Jalapeno wrote:Ez ggs my dudes Cannonbolt + Chris Mclean are mafia, and Weevilunderwood is poisoner, im vt and everyone else too ggs
Lynch Dee Dee

^ Lol its rather funny to get sred for saying 3 random people are a role, as an opening message, when i am the second/third person to talk ahaha omg so funny haha

Don Jalapeno wrote:Hm yeah. For now i'll stick to my Dee Dee lynch since how they gave reads early day one without explaining them at all is scummy
^hahaha omg haha wow i didnt explain my srs wow haha almost like they hadnt even talked yet haha, why are you not going for everyone else who placed a lynch without explaining it? Hypocrisy hahaha omg haha

4) Hugh Test is null
^ lol  Greg is not highly unlikely to be scum, just because he sent a couple messages discussing the same thing over and over with you means nothing
2) Scum would "town" to get that exact responsse from town people like you who cant see effort without thinking "wow he must be town!!"

Unlynch Chris Mclean
Lynch Don Jalapeno

1) my first lynch on u was RRV (slightly motivated by ur sudden meme SRs) followed by PoE. I highly town read Greg by his interactions with me

PoE is not a valid strategy when not everyone has talked. how do you eliminate an inactive????

Don Jalapeno wrote:
Tinky Winky wrote:Honestly, nobody should really be lock town at this stage of the game. But I still think our priority right now is to lynch those who aren't active, because we don't have lots of chances to policy people. If scum were to be someone who is active, then it's much more likely that scum would say something scummy or even slip over an extended period of time, so we could easily pick them off on d2 or d3, if we get there.

Also I do agree with @Chris Mclean that it's absurd to sr someone just for making an opening statement. Usually lynches at the beginning of the game are just done to have the game rolling.

I agree we shouldn't SR someone for their opening statements, but a sudden wall of reads ealry d1 isn't something u would call town?

wtf is this. like wtf. Do you not realise that you literally contradict yourself in the most blatant way I've seen with this? This is the fakest reason I've ever seen for a fake read.

mind explaining how i contradict myself?
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:31 pm
I totally understand how my post on the stats of the game shouldn't be read off as town. I only posted that because it seemed like Greg and Don were talking about the optimal town play earlier. Addressing your question for me @Greg Universe, and probably everyone else who's wondering, here are my reads:

Don Jalapeno: This seems like to be everyone’s or at least some people’s biggest sr right now. Looking back, I do understand how Don’s early push towards Dee Dee over Dee Dee’s opening reads and him justifying it with POE is sus, but I think what is more scummy is Don’s reads.

Don Jalapeno wrote:Yeah for now Greg Universe and Tee Dee are townreads. Scumreads : Cannonbolt , Dee Dee. Slight Scum Leans : Weevil. Null : Chris Mclean and Hugh Test

First off, there is no explanation towards any of these and I’m not even included. Secondly, I feel these reads were entirely based on effort. Greg and Chris made quite lengthy posts, and Don did say earlier for tring just because I gave a rundown on how the game might go. Also, there is a mistake I think but Tee Dee is a townread and Dee Dee is a scum read.

So yeah, Don is an sr for me.

Greg Universe: First of all, lots of posts. Second of all, those were some good posts. What caught my attention is how Greg is keeping track of most people. Greg isn’t shy about telling his reads and thoughts. Greg even takes it one step forward and asks other people what their thoughts are.

Greg is a tr.

Chris Mclean: This man is also quite open with his reads, and I think they’re pretty good reads. I share a lot of reads with Chris, but if I were to point something out, then it would be the lack of evenness in the reads. Unless I missed something, I don’t really see Chris talking about Weevil, Hugh or Cannonbolt.

Chris is a tl
Also, your pfp sucks.

Dee Dee: More than Don’s reads, I think Dee Dee is another candidate to be lynched. I think Dee Dee’s post in response to Don is quite scummy. Literally the only comment that Dee Dee made was entirely dedicated to retaliating against Don. Quite the aggressive tunneling there bud. Chris already commented on this, and I agree.

Another sr. I’m hoping to see more posts from Dee Dee that are about their thoughts on the rest of players.

Cannonbolt: I’m glad that Cannon started being active, but tbh I don’t find his posts that valuable. It seems like his posts consist of gameplay and sring Dee Dee. Very narrow.

This is a sl

Weevil Underwood: This is another point where I do have to agree with Chris. I know that I lynched an inactive earlier, but that was because I was afraid of being stuck in lylo or mylo or whatever with two people who didn’t talk. Cannon is still on my scum radar, so it kinda worked out. I digress, but at the point where Weevil talks about their reads, everyone in the game has said something. I was able to find some scum reads from early quotes.

Somewhere between an sl or sr, but if Don or Dee Dee flips as scum, I can see this changing considering how Weevil ignored lynching them despite saying how their posts aren’t viable.

Hugh Test: Kinda sus. Don hasn’t really said that much in terms of reading people early on, and both scum and town can talk about the technicalities of the game pretty easily. There’s really no reason to hop off the lynch.

A  sl. I’m hoping to see more interactions between Hugh and everyone else.

Overall I think today’s lynch is really boiling down to either Don Jalapeno or Dee Dee. But between the two, I think that Don is a much better lynch just because we see more interactions with other players and Don, which will allow an reevaluation of everyone after Don flips.
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:33 pm
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Unlynch Cannonbolt
Lynch Don Jalapeno
Don Jalapeno
Don Jalapeno
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:I totally understand how my post on the stats of the game shouldn't be read off as town. I only posted that because it seemed like Greg and Don were talking about the optimal town play earlier. Addressing your question for me @Greg Universe, and probably everyone else who's wondering, here are my reads:

Don Jalapeno: This seems like to be everyone’s or at least some people’s biggest sr right now. Looking back, I do understand how Don’s early push towards Dee Dee over Dee Dee’s opening reads and him justifying it with POE is sus, but I think what is more scummy is Don’s reads.

Don Jalapeno wrote:Yeah for now Greg Universe and Tee Dee are townreads. Scumreads : Cannonbolt , Dee Dee. Slight Scum Leans : Weevil. Null : Chris Mclean and Hugh Test

First off, there is no explanation towards any of these and I’m not even included. Secondly, I feel these reads were entirely based on effort. Greg and Chris made quite lengthy posts, and Don did say earlier for tring just because I gave a rundown on how the game might go. Also, there is a mistake I think but Tee Dee is a townread and Dee Dee is a scum read.

Greg Universe: First of all, lots of posts. Second of all, those were some good posts. What caught my attention is how Greg is keeping track of most people. Greg isn’t shy about telling his reads and thoughts. Greg even takes it one step forward and asks other people what their thoughts are.

Greg is a tr.

Chris Mclean: This man is also quite open with his reads, and I think they’re pretty good reads. I share a lot of reads with Chris, but if I were to point something out, then it would be the lack of evenness in the reads. Unless I missed something, I don’t really see Chris talking about Weevil, Hugh or Cannonbolt.

Chris is a tl
Also, your pfp sucks.

Dee Dee: More than Don’s reads, I think Dee Dee is another candidate to be lynched. I think Dee Dee’s post in response to Don is quite scummy. Literally the only comment that Dee Dee made was entirely dedicated to retaliating against Don. Quite the aggressive tunneling there bud. Chris already commented on this, and I agree.

Another sr. I’m hoping to see more posts from Dee Dee that are about their thoughts on the rest of players.

Cannonbolt: I’m glad that Cannon started being active, but tbh I don’t find his posts that valuable. It seems like his posts consist of gameplay and sring Dee Dee. Very narrow.

This is a sl

Weevil Underwood: This is another point where I do have to agree with Chris. I know that I lynched an inactive earlier, but that was because I was afraid of being stuck in lylo or mylo or whatever with two people who didn’t talk. Cannon is still on my scum radar, so it kinda worked out. I digress, but at the point where Weevil talks about their reads, everyone in the game has said something. I was able to find some scum reads from early quotes.

Somewhere between an sl or sr, but if Don or Dee Dee flips as scum, I can see this changing considering how Weevil ignored lynching them despite saying how their posts aren’t viable.

Hugh Test: Kinda sus. Don hasn’t really said that much in terms of reading people early on, and both scum and town can talk about the technicalities of the game pretty easily. There’s really no reason to hop off the lynch.

Overall I think today’s lynch is really boiling down to either Don Jalapeno or Dee Dee. But between the two, I think that Don is a much better lynch just because we see more interactions with other players and Don, which will allow an reevaluation of everyone after Don flips.

I have explained those reads?
Cannonbolt
Cannonbolt
intermediate poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:11 pm
Don Jalapeno wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Lynch Dee Dee

4) Hugh Test is null

Unlynch Chris Mclean
Lynch Don Jalapeno

1) Sure.
2) Process of elimination is NOT A VIABLE TACTIC TO USE TWO PAGES INTO THE GAME
3) meh. he's null.
4) 🤷

Not scumreading you atm but uh, 0/10 response, try again for a dollar chief.
Don Jalapeno
Don Jalapeno
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:20 pm
I like how when Chris and [Insert: someone who's name i am too lazy to search] pushed me, everyone (even my SRs and their's SRs) are quoting my posts and completely ignoring everyone else lol.
Cannonbolt
Cannonbolt
intermediate poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:28 pm
Anywho scanned over the thread twice and while i'm too busy irl and can't lay out detailed responses and replies atm:
Fire take A: Don's reads suck but.... and here's the hottest take of the game... bad CAN = scummy, but does not neccesarily = scummy. zzzzzzz that comment goes @ like half the thread btw

Chris and greg probably shouldn't be lynched today fmpov, chris is a TL and greg isnt the lynch because he's talking enough that he's readable in the long term and isn't being overtly scummy, he probably solves himself.

Don is probably town by merit of the speed of the aggression that has risen on him, as in he is logically likely to be town atm. I'd put money on at least one scum on the current don wagon (implying don is in fact town). (coughs in vee vee)

tinky's wallpost also seemed vaguely uptight, might just be a general tonal thing though so /shrug, SL for now

i've read this thread twice and i s2g weevil hasnt left an impression on me. i can't recall a single one of his posts LMFAO

if i missed anyone they haven't been relevant enough to comment on
lynch vee vee

Cannonbolt
Cannonbolt
intermediate poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:30 pm
Don Jalapeno wrote:I like how when Chris and [Insert: someone who's name i am too lazy to search] pushed me, everyone (even my SRs and their's SRs) are quoting my posts and completely ignoring everyone else lol.

these are the type of posts they are SRing you for mfw
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:56 pm
Cannonbolt wrote:Anywho scanned over the thread twice and while i'm too busy irl and can't lay out detailed responses and replies atm:
Fire take A: Don's reads suck but.... and here's the hottest take of the game... bad CAN = scummy, but does not neccesarily = scummy. zzzzzzz that comment goes @ like half the thread btw

Chris and greg probably shouldn't be lynched today fmpov, chris is a TL and greg isnt the lynch because he's talking enough that he's readable in the long term and isn't being overtly scummy, he probably solves himself.

Don is probably town by merit of the speed of the aggression that has risen on him, as in he is logically likely to be town atm. I'd put money on at least one scum on the current don wagon (implying don is in fact town). (coughs in vee vee)

tinky's wallpost also seemed vaguely uptight, might just be a general tonal thing though so /shrug, SL for now

i've read this thread twice and i s2g weevil hasnt left an impression on me. i can't recall a single one of his posts LMFAO

if i missed anyone they haven't been relevant enough to comment on
lynch vee vee

As for the bit in orange, this is not fire, but rather foolish. (maybe orange is the wrong colour then.) You cannot play the game this way, as it means lynching only confscums, of which we have none. Please, if you are going to defend Don, give reasoning for it, and not just say he could be town; we know he could be town, but we don't believe it is so.

The following responds to each paragraph, in order (missing the last one as it is not worth commenting on).

I agree with the let greg live so he solves himself strat

Don is helllllllaaaaa scummy, so it's not surprising that such a wagon has built up. It is a very viable lynch for town. Additionally, it's only 3/6 ppl (who aren't Don), which is not so incredibly aggressive - only half.

k thanks for letting us know you aren't fully invested in the game
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:59 pm
Fire reads are where you say something pertinent, relevant, and actually sensible!
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:02 pm
Not gonna quote all, because too much, but as for:
Don:
Me:
Don:
mind explaining how i contradict myself?

You say we shouldn't sr someone for their opening statement, then sr someone for their opening statement.
Why do I even need to spell this out for you?
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:44 pm
Given that we're close to end of day and it's going to be a don lynch unless we get drastic changes, I'll lay out the information we get from a Don flip:
Don = Town: Pretty much nothing, they're potato anyway, but I do read dee Dee as scum in this scenario because I sr dee dee but just don't see don and tee dee as scumpartners, and also Cannonbolt's been defending Don with no good reasoning, which could be taken as a faked correct tr (scum getting towncred, essentially)

Don = Scum: Hugh Test is implicated here, and given Don's terrible plays I think it's fair to assume Don isn't trying to frame Hugh. Personally, I only fos Dee Dee if this flip occurs. Again, Cannonbolt looks scum here for trying to defend Don at most costs, since having tomorrow be lylo is extremely beneficial for scum.

Having written this post, I realise that I thoroughly sr Cannonbolt (before you call me out on just using one post, it is a general sr, but this is a pivotal moment in the read, so it is the only thing noted) and so will most likely be lynching cannonbolt tmrw.
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:48 pm
Also cannonbolt buddied me
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:57 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:I totally understand how my post on the stats of the game shouldn't be read off as town. I only posted that because it seemed like Greg and Don were talking about the optimal town play earlier. Addressing your question for me @Greg Universe, and probably everyone else who's wondering, here are my reads:

Greg is a tr.

Chris is a tl
Also, your pfp sucks.

This is a sl

Let's talk about this.
Orange bit is NAI
Red bit: Agreed, and I tr you for explaining the reads well too (Also I only just realised with this that there are two different players, one called Tee Dee and the other Dee Dee, so I'm going to have to go and look at that)
Green bit: I'm not entirely in agreement but I am tling greg more and more as I reread this game and this rubs of as a town tr, not a fake one.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on cannon since his latest post (which I assume you haven't seen yet)
No point commenting on agreement about weevil in this case really
Blue bit: I understand your thought process, but I can't agree that lynching someone so inactive is a good play.

Currenlty, I tr Greg and Tinky, and really need to find out who Tee Dee is
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:00 pm
What Tee Dee doesn't exist
Chris Mclean
Chris Mclean
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:01 pm

I'm gonna go with Tee Dee is meant to be Tinky Winky?
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:16 pm
Weevil Underwood wrote:Also lowkey don't like Tinky either. I don't know why people feel like effort is something only Town does, like, if a townie can put in effort to play the game, so can a mafiosi? Stats are an easy way to score points with the game since you literally don't need to fake anything. I don't remember who townread Tinky for that but I'm striking them down a notch on my reads list for that.

Honestly my only strong townread right now is Greg, Jalapeno opinions aren't worth listening to and Dee Dee is being a clown. The rest... don't make any lasting impression on me to be honest so they probably don't matter as much.

Does "don't like Tinky" equate to you having a scumlean on them? Your case is extremely weak or at least that's the way you have executed it; you're saying "yeah just because they put effort into the game doesn't mean it's townie" which I agree with, but that doesn't mean that they're scum either

I'd like to see your reasoning, but other than that this slot seems ehhh with slightly weak reads, but still a better slot than a select few others
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:52 pm
If I were to comment on Cannon's new post then there's two things I'd have to point out.

First, like Chris said, yeah your "take on Don" is pretty doo doo. The entire game of mafia can summarized under "just because they can be mafia doesn't mean they're mafia." You might wanna clarify or at least give some solid reasoning backing why you think the speed that Don got lynched is more town leaning than Don's reads being scum leaning.

Secondly, this is from like the previous post, you say here that POE is not viable 2 days into the game, which is understandable, but this is where the contradiction builds. Why is it that you think lynching Dee Dee is better than lynching Don when you gave him a "0/10 try again chief?"
If Don were to flip scum, then I think there is a very strong chance Cannon is Don's partner, considering how not only you defend Don, but also justify Don's lynch on Dee Dee, so much so that you also lynched Dee Dee.
I don't want to say right now who I will suspect if Don flips town because I want to see everyone's lynches at the end, in case anyone is going to do any last minute shifts in the half a day we have.

And now there's a Dee Dee, a Tee Dee and a Vee Vee. What's next?
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:36 am
who the fuck is tee dee and vee vee, this dude said sr deedee tr tee vee
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum