Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:22 pm
am poisoner
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:26 pm
Dee Dee wrote:am poisoner
kk
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:28 pm
is this game dead or something? lol i thought this was lylo
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:26 pm
lol idk everyday i expect people to talk but it doesnt happen
i still cannonbolt is mafia but im so distant from when it happened im not even sure
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:41 am
i read through most of the game but not that close. I can closely read more today though.
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:20 pm
ok kewl i thought that might be the case. idk how lylo works in a forum (especially with qh's) but im gonna vote either cannon, hugh and greg if everyone is ok with that.
can i get some people to say that i can vote?
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:21 pm
but i wondering why didnt you poison anyone earlier?
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:10 pm
ok then good talk
Lynch Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:13 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:ok then good talk
Lynch Hugh Test
?
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:18 pm
this game is so dead bruh
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:31 pm
lmaoo i forgot about this
fridays vibes i dont remember how to tag people but i doubt it matters anyway
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:32 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:ok then good talk
Lynch Hugh Test
lol why did you vote hugh out of them all, you literally said all 3 people and then voted
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:33 pm
and its kinda obvious why i didnt poison anyone, everytime i had the option to do it, if i failed town lost so i would rather play it safe kek
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 pm
yh i get it, does anyone else exist lmao
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:08 pm
Because I wanted to hear more from Hugh. The sub's first lines and the reaction to me sring is scummy. Plus, at least this is revitalizing the game somewhat
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:Because I wanted to hear more from Hugh. The sub's first lines and the reaction to me sring is scummy. Plus, at least this is revitalizing the game somewhat
that is probably the worst reason i have ever heard
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 pm
you want to hear more from someone in lylo so you lynch them
amazing gameplay right here
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:17 pm
lmao its lylo my g you dont just lynch to hear more
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:17 pm
what did you even expect was gonna happen lol if you want to hear more why dont you idk... ask questions or play the game Neutral|
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:20 pm
Dee Dee wrote:what did you even expect was gonna happen lol if you want to hear more why dont you idk... ask questions or play the game Neutral|
yh exactly lmao
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 pm
waiting to cross since we are literally missing 2 people
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:17 am
Plurality applies, Hammer:3  If the hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin. You have 42 hours left from the time the post has been created. Deadline will be 4/27/2020 at 6:30pm EST. Everyone Will now be prodded

Vote Count 3.1

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Dee Dee (0) -

Cannonbolt (0) -

Hugh Test (1) -
 Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 2111

Tinky Winky (0) -

Greg Universe(0) -

Not Lynching- 4
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 1911Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 2312
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 1811Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 7 2211

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Stay Active Fam
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:24 am
bruh, i literally said earlier that I don't know whether i should lynch in lylo and i needed people to tell me. i waited an entire day for people to say something, yet nobody responded. its only after i actually lynch that someone says something about it. yOu sHOuLd aSK quEsTiONs & pLAy tHe GaMe. i did. actual ignorance.

also yes to hugh test lynch. who starts with filler in lylo. tell us your reads instead of just bouncing off of someone who sr'ed you and retaliating. hugh also distanced themselves before on d1 and d2 from the general discussion.
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:30 am
And considering how much time has passed since my lynch, im pretty sure that hugh test is mafioso and cant qh or the other two are mafiosi and aren't participating
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:37 am
I've been inactive, partly due to the long night (and me completely forgetting about this, bgb i love you) and partly due to potato last day play

Last night was definitely a poisoner hunt kill, I don't get why there was no poison though? Anyway

Tinky Winky wrote:At this point nearly everyone smells like scum. But if I were to trust someone here as town it would be Dee Dee. Although Dee Dee did tunnel in the beginning, they definitely improved in looking at the game from a more broader scope, and there is definitely merit in their reads. In comparison, I started to sr Greg (even though I tr'ed in the beginning) after they said to not nl for reasons that were personal rather than reasons that would benefit the town. It's harder to keep up a town play the longer the game goes out.

Hugh Test is also an sr because they made pretty much filler posts after being subbed. I really want to hear more on who they suspect.

Lastly, Cannonbolt. Cannonbolt hasn't said much lately and the things they do say is a mixture of filler or pointing things out from others. While the latter part is good, Cannon hasn't really shared their own thoughts. This is sus because it makes me believe that Cannon is shying away from making reads, which isn't something town should do.

Also poisoner should claim.

Orange: Dear lord no. I want to be aggressive and ask you to go read all my posts before commenting but whatever man. I don't like NL'ing simply because mafia can just refuse to nightkill. This will unnecessarily drag the game, and brings the game to host's hands (where they can either force town to lynch or mafia to night kill). Not only is refusing to scumhunt and hoping no lynch will do the work for you a very shitty move, but the fact that the longer games will definitely lower the morale and activity. My reasoning isn't a concept that's really hard to get your head wrapped around, don't let me know because this is going nowhere

Green: Memory says you're wrong. I could be wrong here but have confidence that Cannobolt has definitely but down their own reads and is not "shy" about their reads

Tinky Winky was my major SR, and this hasn't changed at all. These reads still feel a bit forced
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum