Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:30 am
And also, what do you mean we usually don't nl on mylo @Weevil Underwood ?

I don't know if I've been sleeping for the half century I have played mafia, but I'm pretty sure that we usually do nl on mylo
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon)

Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:18 am
Weevil Underwood wrote:Usually we don't No Lynch just because it's MyLo

HOWEVER

that's because the towniest player just gets NKed anyways.

This gamestate however, doesn't have a towniest player.

Hence, No Lynch
I simply don't NL because ML'ing is stupid as shit.

I've been stuck in no lynch-no kill loops before. More than once, and it's annoying. Both for the players and the host.
And that's not the most annoying part. The most annoying part is the fact that you aren't even bothered scumhunting. Your best option is to sit down and let the mafia do the dirty work for you. like seriously man
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:45 am
If a no lynch/no kill loop happens the host will force something.

Scumhunting isn't all about asking questions and being active. I may be pretty inactive right now, which is admittedly my bad, but me No Lynching doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped thinking.
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:48 am
Honestly though, everything that's been going on this game has me pretty out of it. Chris was the obvious kill, which makes it hard to read layers into it. At this point, even if No Lynching lands us in a loop, something will come of it in the end.

And I would like to add that I'm bothering to get my stance out here, compared to Tinky who's currently been posting nothing but neutral statements.
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:49 am
Tinky Winky wrote:I actually have to agree with Cannonbolt/Greg here on Dee Dee's line of thinking. Anyone could have seen the Chris kill, and whether that was a fear kill or mafia trying to hide it under the pretense of a fear kill is up for anyone's guess.

Also, yes this is mylo. Let's not lynch anyone willynilly unless we are 100% confident they are mafioso. In the case that we do nl, which does give us a stronger chance of lynching mafia, poisoner should claim after poisoning on n2.

I want to point the attention to those people who were on vanity lynches on d1. That's right, I'm looking at you @Greg Universe and @Weevil Underwood (I'll give Hugh Test a second chance to redeem themselves because they got subbed)
Can yall explain why you chose to stay under Chris Mclean and Hugh Test respectively when there really weren't much indication that they were mafioso?

I'll answer your question quickly before moving on - my lynch was simply a rvs unchanged. I did not agree or disagree with Don's lynch, and neither did I see anyone else I wanted to use my vote on. That was yesterday, and if there's one thing, it's the fact that I've realized my mistake; that I should seriously start using my vote to pressurize people because words seem to do absolute jack.

Lynch Tinky Winky
First off, this slot smells. The tone of this post seriously reeks of fake scumhunting. This slot started off with some heavy data and gradually moved around the game, playing in the sidelines, never specifically pushing someone or actually picking off reads. I'll admit that whilst writing this post I'm sorta pissed by weevil's "we should nl because we can't scumhunt at all" post and therefore I'm not thinking as accurately but this "let's not lynch unless 100%" or them pointing at two people to create substance which they are going to find little to no use of seriously doesn't look good. I'll ISO them when I'm in a better mood, also no a single lynch won't matter Tinky scum can't qh we need four votes to hammer, so don't completely mislead with "lynching is completely not fine"
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:52 am
Weevil Underwood wrote:If a no lynch/no kill loop happens the host will force something.

Scumhunting isn't all about asking questions and being active. I may be pretty inactive right now, which is admittedly my bad, but me No Lynching doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped thinking.

"Host will force something" Seriously, depending on the host's actions is the last thing I want to do
I want to play this game of mafia where we scumhunt out of our goddamn will instead of depending on some cheeky play that may literally end up doing jack

"doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped thinking"
Please do something to back that statement up, Weevil.
Greg Universe
Greg Universe
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:54 am
Weevil Underwood wrote:Honestly though, everything that's been going on this game has me pretty out of it. Chris was the obvious kill, which makes it hard to read layers into it. At this point, even if No Lynching lands us in a loop, something will come of it in the end.

And I would like to add that I'm bothering to get my stance out here, compared to Tinky who's currently been posting nothing but neutral statements.

There are tons of other things to read too man, how about cannobolt's posts? What do you think of that slot?

And you added a small statement at the end, I'm not going to disagree with the part about Tinky but seriously the first half seems completely wrong rn
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:06 pm
hi! this slot is alive, I'll be reading back and sharing my thoughts in a few hours
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:37 am
Greg Universe wrote:
Weevil Underwood wrote:If a no lynch/no kill loop happens the host will force something.

"Host will force something" Seriously, depending on the host's actions is the last thing I want to do
I want to play this game of mafia where we scumhunt out of our goddamn will instead of depending on some cheeky play that may literally end up doing jack

"doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped thinking"
Please do something to back that statement up, Weevil.

We can talk about this then.

Let's look at this this way. We lose nothing from No Lynching here. No one is towny enough to be an obvious kill, hence, scum killing gives us a better PoE in LyLo.

You say that scum always has the option to No Kill, but that basically gives us a deadline extension. Which I'm sure is much needed for catchup, both for the inactives and for the rest of us to get our thoughts in order. In fact, scum choosing to put us in a loop is already something to read into. I'm not going to flowchart it here for scum to see how they can manipulate my thoughts, but forcing the decision onto the scumteam whether or not to play in a LyLo or a MyLo is pretty telling IMO. I brought up the host because if the scum does choose to loop we'll just play a MyLo, which the host will probably force us to.

Lynching today means giving up all the potential information we could get out of forcing a decision onto them. At this point, I think we just take any info we can get.
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:39 am
Your stance on this is "winning out of our scumhunting", but honestly, I think the "cheeky play" is the optimal move right now. Scum wins by doing nothing here, letting the game stagnate and mislynches to go through. No Lynching forces a decision onto scum, and in this gamestate where we can't force the scum on the defensive due to the town activity, I'm taking this "cheeky play". At worst, it's a deadline extension and at best it's scum decisions to analyse.

Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:19 am
Weevil is definitely in the right here. Just because you personally have bad experiences with mylo and nling doesnt give you an excuse to go lynch someone when the odds are stacked against us. And what a bold statement from you saying that we won't be scumhunting simply because we are nling. there's absolutely no reason to make such an absurd assumption.
also, if you didn't feel the most confident with the don lynch, couldn't you have pushed harder for someone else? Did you not have any lean towards one person in the dee dee vs don?

No Lynch
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 pm
Hugh Test wrote:hi! this slot is alive, I'll be reading back and sharing my thoughts in a few hours

wow nice reads thx
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:57 pm
Plurality applies, Hammer:4. If the hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin. You will now have about 21 hours left by the time this post was created. Deadline Will Be at Monday 10:30 am EST. Use your time wisely and productively

Vote Count 2.2

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Dee Dee (0) -

Cannonbolt (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2312

Weevil Underwood (0) - 

Hugh Test (0) -

Tinky Winky (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1911

Greg Universe(0) -

No lynch(2)-

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2111Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2411

Not Lynching- 2

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1811
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2211

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Stay active Fam
[/font]
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm
also funny how the person who most wants a no lynch hasnt lynched it after 24+ hours
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 pm
have I not
Weevil Underwood
Weevil Underwood
intermediate poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:05 pm
Weevil Underwood wrote:Usually we don't No Lynch just because it's MyLo

HOWEVER

that's because the towniest player just gets NKed anyways.

This gamestate however, doesn't have a towniest player.

Hence, No Lynch

I HAVE smh.

No Lynch

in case host missed it or I'm breaking vote regulations or something
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
Pro Poster

Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:15 pm
massive smh, this is just the waiting room for nl i guess
Kliff
Kliff
Admin

Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:36 am
The deadline has been reached. Night 2 has begun, You have 24 hours to send an action if you have one.

Final Vote Count 2.3

Dee Dee (0) -

Cannonbolt (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2312

Weevil Underwood (0) - 

Hugh Test (0) -

Tinky Winky (1) -
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1911

Greg Universe(0) -

No lynch(2)-

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2111Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2411

Not Lynching- 2

Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1811
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2211

No one was lynched

Looks like I will need to sub Hugh Test again

Stay active Fam

Kliff
Kliff
Admin

Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:39 am
The night will be extended Until I have found a sub. I will notify everyone Once Day start
Kliff
Kliff
Admin

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:46 am
Day 3 Commence

Plurality applies, Hammer:3  If the hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin.

Vote Count 3.0

Dee Dee (0) -

Cannonbolt (0) -

Hugh Test (0) -

Tinky Winky (0) -

Greg Universe(0) -

Not Lynching- 5
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1911Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2312
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2111
Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1811Game 2: Custom Poisoner Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 2211

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Weevil Underwood was killed last night he was:

weevil Role:

Deadline Will begin after the 7th post. Deadline Will be extended by 36 hours due to their being a sub. So Deadline would be 84 hours
Stay active Fam
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:55 am
yo wats poppin jimbos
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:01 am
i have subbed in and am here to save the game
Tinky Winky
Tinky Winky
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:29 pm
At this point nearly everyone smells like scum. But if I were to trust someone here as town it would be Dee Dee. Although Dee Dee did tunnel in the beginning, they definitely improved in looking at the game from a more broader scope, and there is definitely merit in their reads. In comparison, I started to sr Greg (even though I tr'ed in the beginning) after they said to not nl for reasons that were personal rather than reasons that would benefit the town. It's harder to keep up a town play the longer the game goes out.

Hugh Test is also an sr because they made pretty much filler posts after being subbed. I really want to hear more on who they suspect.

Lastly, Cannonbolt. Cannonbolt hasn't said much lately and the things they do say is a mixture of filler or pointing things out from others. While the latter part is good, Cannon hasn't really shared their own thoughts. This is sus because it makes me believe that Cannon is shying away from making reads, which isn't something town should do.

Also poisoner should claim.
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:20 pm
Tinky Winky wrote:At this point nearly everyone smells like scum. But if I were to trust someone here as town it would be Dee Dee. Although Dee Dee did tunnel in the beginning, they definitely improved in looking at the game from a more broader scope, and there is definitely merit in their reads. In comparison, I started to sr Greg (even though I tr'ed in the beginning) after they said to not nl for reasons that were personal rather than reasons that would benefit the town. It's harder to keep up a town play the longer the game goes out.

Hugh Test is also an sr because they made pretty much filler posts after being subbed. I really want to hear more on who they suspect.

Lastly, Cannonbolt. Cannonbolt hasn't said much lately and the things they do say is a mixture of filler or pointing things out from others. While the latter part is good, Cannon hasn't really shared their own thoughts. This is sus because it makes me believe that Cannon is shying away from making reads, which isn't something town should do.

Also poisoner should claim.

trash
Hugh Test
Hugh Test
Pro Poster

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:22 pm
imagine having the audacity to sr me after 2 lines yikes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum