Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 4: The Choice

+6
Kauren
Slifer
Drago
cacturne
Nadi
Kliff
10 posters
Go down
Patamon
Patamon
intermediate poster

Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 4: The Choice

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 pm
Just putting out a lurkers log so that people can reference is quicker and not have to do the checking themselves. We got 2 posts on cacturne who hasn't said anything since the first 24 hours, we have natto kozo who made a single rvs and then also hasn't talked since the first 24 hours, we have slifer who made his rvs in the first 24 hours and then only recently made another post essentially putting together our big discussion on the whole mason discussion, and then we have stitch who only recently started talking and didn't really add much to any form of discussion aside from an rvs.

I'm also putting down a summarization of each players messages below for my own use and for others if they want to cross reference what they think vs what I think

Patamon: Is me

Ponyo: Most substantial posts imo as there's a lot of questioning being done to most actions. Not sure if the large amount of posts are in order to show involvement and dissuade thoughts of them being scum, or if this is just how they play. I do however enjoy the fact that they don't just accept what people say at face value and try to further their own views in the form of questioning and debating with the person who posts.

Nadi: Made an rvs, made an apparent TR read and rvs'd again. Hasn't really contributed whatsoever to the discussion.

Natto Kozo: Made an rvs and just disappeared. Very much useless information here.

Drago: Made some comments regarding PR selection and many misguided thoughts regarding masons. Has since realized the errors in his thoughts but hasn't added anything substantial since his comments on PR choice.

Slifer: Made an rvs at the start and then recently made some further analyzation of the posts that were made. Made some TRs and potential SRs based on information given and seems to be attempting to move the conversation somewhere.

Kauren: Posts consist mainly of analyzing game setup and potential role picks. No real reads made on players yet but that's somewhat to be expected this early on.

Stitch: Only posted recently. Post consists of rvs and essentially useless posts. Last post regarding topic of masons just seems to be repeating things that were already said many times over. Not particularly useful info here.

Cacturne: Only posted during the first 24 hours with an rvs and a statement regarding revealing a potential PR slip. Good reasoning in my head but not really substantial info to use considering there have been no further posts since.
Nattō Kozō
Nattō Kozō
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:06 pm
Sorry, I'm not saying much since the device I would like to I can't use much.
Would like to add that we don't really need to ask for why are you doing this now, most is simply rvs.
Nattō Kozō
Nattō Kozō
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:07 pm
If anything asking for unnecssary info, is to say the least, unnecessary.
Also completely unsure of the Drago interactions I've read through
Slifer
Slifer
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:38 pm
Stitch wrote:
cacturne wrote:STITCH ah he's so cute

Anyway, Drago is scum because he's a dragon and everyone else is some form of cute/amazing creature
Eitherway, I want to create some discussion and rn the best way to do that is to talk about setup

I dislike Mason as a choice tbh

i agree 100% dragons are scary.
and yes im the cutest in the universe.

Lynch Drago

I’m assuming this is RVS but I would love to see your thoughts on Drago based on what they’ve been saying!! Just some more concrete reads to get the game rolling
Slifer
Slifer
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm
Nadi wrote:Ponyo sounds towny to me too , vote Cacturne

Do you TR them for the same exact reasons I do? or do you have anything else to add on your TR with them?

Also as a side note, I know some people are only now playing, but I feel like it’s getting a little too late for purely RVS lynches and that we should be trying to push more interaction/ discussion atm. One of the easiest ways for town to lose is a lack of communication, one of the only tools we have is our vote, and if we don’t use it wisely then it’ll be bad in the long run.
Drago
Drago
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:08 pm
After looking at the power roles again I think the mafia is going to choose the factional ninja. The reason I think this is because roleblock will be kinda negative if they block the other town power role. So I am assuming roleblock is a risky play.
Drago
Drago
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:09 pm
@kliff can you give a post and lynch update please
Patamon
Patamon
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:12 pm
Slifer wrote:

Do you TR them for the same exact reasons I do? or do you have anything else to add on your TR with them?

Also as a side note, I know some people are only now playing, but I feel like it’s getting a little too late for purely RVS lynches and that we should be trying to push more interaction/ discussion atm. One of the easiest ways for town to lose is a lack of communication, one of the only tools we have is our vote, and if we don’t use it wisely then it’ll be bad in the long run.

Seeing a post like this is the exact reason for why I'm completely and utterly confused at the response below.

Nattō Kozō wrote:Sorry, I'm not saying much since the device I would like to I can't use much.
Would like to add that we don't really need to ask for why are you doing this now, most is simply rvs.

We shouldn't be in a state where there's mostly rvs votes now.  There should be some understanding of how people are talking and based on that, proper responses should be dealt.  I don't like the excuse that we shouldn't ask people why they're doing things now cause like it's been stated, we're pretty far past the initial rvs stage.  I want to do a Lynch Nattō Kozō here cause I really don't like this response whatsoever.  They've also continued to not provide any sort of addition to the discussions throughout and seem to just be watching from the sidelines.  Whether this is something to be seen as scummy or just as a bad town move remains to be seen yet.
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:19 pm
Kinda leaning to just vote lowest poster today just because we womt get majority otherwise lol
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:21 pm
Honestly I gave up thinking on the PR thing, just dont pick Mason or Roleblocker IMO and the odds are probably in our favour
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:23 pm
i would vote Slifer if everyone was active.
Vote Cacturne

But we should all pile on an inactive for D1 at least, if only because its maj
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:50 pm
Vote Count 1.1

Majority Day 1
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Hammer: 5

Kauren(1) -
Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4111

Nadi(0) -

Ponyo(1) - 
Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4310

Slifer (0) -

Stitch(0) -

Patamon(0) -

Drago(1) -
Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4510

Nattō Kozō(1) -
Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4011

Cacturne (4) -
Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4810Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4610Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4211Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4410

No Lynch (0) -

Not Lynching- 1

Game 4:  The Choice - Page 3 4710

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Deadline Will be about 26 hours from this post; 4/2/2021 11:00pm EST

Countdown Timer

5 Post Minimum per Day phase

As Always Stay Active 
Patamon
Patamon
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:05 pm
I would like to stress that since it's still "day 1", no one should just jump on this thing and hammer. As mentioned in Kliffs updated votes post, we've got 26 hours which is an entire day left to discuss things. I would HOPE that the ppl who are just lurkin and not posting anything would actually come out and participate more so that we don't have to resort to measures such as voting out the low-count posters.
Drago
Drago
Pro Poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:19 pm
I think Cacturne should claim
Ponyo
Ponyo
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:18 pm
I have nothing to add to the Cacturne wagon; nothing about his posts tilts me in either direction.

Kozo's posts on lack of non-rvs information strike me slightly as a town who is pushing for what he thinks is actually valuable to the game. He's pretty much nullifying a majority of the content that's happened up to this point which is bold and contrarian... which I like. He does have 0 expressed opinions on players though lmao

I don't want Kauren to die today, unvote Kauren

Stitches posts are not good at all; In terms of impact his 3 posts have somehow done less than Cacturne's. He has not created a unique thought this entire game. I'd default to a Stitch flip for the low-poster route. vote Stitch
Nadi
Nadi
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 pm
Slifer wrote:

Tone mostly , more specifically the post about your vote and his very first post
Nadi
Nadi
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 pm
Nadi wrote:
Slifer wrote:

Tone mostly , more specifically the post about your vote and his very first post

Drago , not you. sry
Nadi
Nadi
intermediate poster

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:53 pm
Also , Im getting some scum vibes from Patamon , he seems kinda chaotic , from the discussion on Drago and the Natta Kozo vote reasoning
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:52 am
I don't remember who was it that said we should vote out the dragons but they might've been on to something, I'm not really liking either of the dragons in the thread (at least, as much as I can not like someone when this game has 3 total hours of activity)

I'm sticking onto Cacturne until someone else has a lower post count so... get to posting people
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:54 am
Patamon wrote:I would like to stress that since it's still "day 1", no one should just jump on this thing and hammer.  As mentioned in Kliffs updated votes post, we've got 26 hours which is an entire day left to discuss things.  I would HOPE that the ppl who are just lurkin and not posting anything would actually come out and participate more so that we don't have to resort to measures such as voting out the low-count posters.  

IMO Kliff should prod at 24hours without posting, so at least 3 posts are made each phase. But eh, we have what we got.

And yeah, please don't hammer. Game's low activity enough already, it would be incredibly ironic if we achieved maj on page 3.
Nadi
Nadi
intermediate poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:56 am
Kauren wrote:I don't remember who was it that said we should vote out the dragons but they might've been on to something, I'm not really liking either of the dragons in the thread (at least, as much as I can not like someone when this game has 3 total hours of activity)

I'm sticking onto Cacturne until someone else has a lower post count so... get to posting people

Why not? I havent found anything AI about them so far
Ponyo
Ponyo
intermediate poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:24 am
I would entertain a slifer chop today; their posts have struck me as highly optics-oriented. Although some of that can be separated as just me not meshing with their speech tendencies (probably some of the overuse of hedging phrases like "I could be completely wrong"/"Of course they’ve barely said anything so this isn’t something to actually SR them over" falls under this category?) lines like "One of the easiest ways for town to lose is a lack of communication, one of the only tools we have is our vote, and if we don’t use it wisely then it’ll be bad in the long run." strike me as incredibly tacky with little potential impact on the game than a self-propulsion into towniness.

drago has big town energy; the man is bumbling around crashing into things like drunkard and he's LEANING INTO IT with "I think the mafia is going to choose the factional ninja" and "I think Cacturne should claim". He does not care what landmines he steps on at all despite the pushback he's already received.
Kauren
Kauren
Pro Poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:31 am
Slifer sounds wrong in a scummy way.

And I just personally don't like the other dragon
Ponyo
Ponyo
intermediate poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am
Kauren wrote:Slifer sounds wrong  in a scummy way.

And I just personally don't like the other dragon

this alone is going to influence the opinions of 0 people

can you try to reason through for me why you think each of them are likelier to be mafia

Nattō Kozō
Nattō Kozō
intermediate poster

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:04 am
Me not being the most active person is something that should be seen as NAI.
Pushing lurkers isn't the greatest idea, because we're unaware of what they'll flip. Pressuring them doesn't do much to provide info on the game either, because well, they're lurkers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum