Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

+10
George Jetson
Zapp Branigan
Batman
The Grinch
Spongeebob
Sylvester,
Arthurr
Angelica Pickles
Stan Marsh
Kliff
14 posters
Go down
Spongeebob
Spongeebob
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 am
Forgot this part on the re-type,
I'll be looking more into those slots as well as everyone else in a few hours when more is said and I have more time
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:41 am
Baloo wrote:
Batman wrote:I put up my lunch yesterday originally to just keep up with the mentality of the chat at the time so it’s time to put down a proper vote. That being said, I think I’m still placing my vote firmly on Felix. There hasn’t been much  out of him even after almost an entire pages worth of content and he still seemingly rvs’d on Sylvester. I’m going to hold this vote firmly until we get some more out of him and until I see more of how he is choosing to play this game.

'an entire pages worth of content'.
In this game, the first page of content is uh... zero content. That's an exaggeration, but if you want to lynch a lurker, lynch a zero-poster (uhhh I'm posting now don't hate pls), and if you're lynching because they haven't been able to make any solid reads, consider that with the meme content we've had, no one will have solid reads worth sticking to if new info comes up. Slight fos on batman for potential agenda here.

If I were to interpret this, you (Baloo) think Batman is pushing a slot for lack of commentary on the game because it would be an easy one to push? It's equally likely that Batman is trying to push Sylvester for the sake of pressure, and if there's a slot that would satisfy the requirements of an easy quiet lynch, George's placement on Spongebob's wagon would make him a more viable lynch (I think?).

That said, lynching for "pressure" and staying on without doing much is a fairly common way to kill someone off without making it look super-sus. What do you think is Batman's goal in lynching Sylvester?
Baloo
Baloo
Non-talkative

Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:31 am
Arthurr wrote:
Baloo wrote:
Batman wrote:I put up my lunch yesterday originally to just keep up with the mentality of the chat at the time so it’s time to put down a proper vote. That being said, I think I’m still placing my vote firmly on Felix. There hasn’t been much  out of him even after almost an entire pages worth of content and he still seemingly rvs’d on Sylvester. I’m going to hold this vote firmly until we get some more out of him and until I see more of how he is choosing to play this game.

In this game, the first page of content is uh... zero content. That's an exaggeration, but if you want to lynch a lurker, lynch a zero-poster (uhhh I'm posting now don't hate pls), and if you're lynching because they haven't been able to make any solid reads, consider that with the meme content we've had, no one will have solid reads worth sticking to if new info comes up. Slight fos on batman for potential agenda here.

If I were to interpret this, you (Baloo) think Batman is pushing a slot for lack of commentary on the game because it would be an easy one to push? It's equally likely that Batman is trying to push Sylvester for the sake of pressure, and if there's a slot that would satisfy the requirements of an easy quiet lynch, George's placement on Spongebob's wagon would make him a more viable lynch (I think?).

That said, lynching for "pressure" and staying on without doing much is a fairly common way to kill someone off without making it look super-sus. What do you think is Batman's goal in lynching Sylvester?

I think that either Batman is bad town or making a fake read. If they are scum, they may well not intend to push this read, but just to have a read. People without reads tend get sred more than people with reads. Hence, scum may make reads for the sake of making reads.

To be fair, it could even be a chainsaw on felix for lynching Sylvester, although that would be quite the overreaction. Anyway, in case you don't know, fos means finger of suspicion, which is a very weak scumlean, so no, I do not 'think' these things, I am just considering them. The reason I note this is because you seem to misinterpret my tone, unintentionally or otherwise, which thus misrepresents my point.

In direct response to what you think I mean, no I do not think they are pushing due to a lack of commentary; I have given it as an option on the off chance that they are, and explained why that is not optimal.
'It's equally likely that Batman is trying to push Sylvester for the sake of pressure'. idt batman is pushing sylvester?
'and if there's a slot that would satisfy the requirements of an easy quiet lynch, George's placement on Spongebob's wagon would make him a more viable lynch (I think?).' Again, it may be lynching for the sake of lynching, and intentionally not hopping on the 'easy' wagon.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:58 am
Just to clarify I am the one ‘pushing’ Sylvester, i haven’t seen much from their slot and I haven’t seen anything pro town from them just a lot of filler and going along with others. The George jestson slot is getting lynched very quickly and I will keep my eyes on that dynamic. Once again I’d love to see some thoughts from people who haven’t been as active here.
Stan Marsh
Stan Marsh
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:03 am
Angelica Pickles wrote:
Stan Marsh wrote:
Angelica Pickles wrote:Don't you spell "zeebra" with just one e? I'm pretty sure you do so it must be some scum quirk lynch Spongeebob I really think I'm onto something here feel free to hop on santa rendeer farao afro

I think I'm going to call you Ms. Pickles because that sounds funnier. Anyway, I had the feeling after reading this post that the obviously unreasonable confidence came from trying to see if anyone would latch onto it opportunistically. Would you say that reading had any merit to it or was I totally off there and was this just simply a joke?

I mean my day 1 and p much my personality is pretty shitposty in nature so it WAS a joke, although i guess there's also the slight hope of getting some reactions bc of previous games? Nothing stands out to me in that regard so far.

Ok that's fair, at the time I was a bit confused by how your post seemed to be setting up to catch opportunistic scum but you hadn't yet called out any of the spongebob wagoners afterward. Looks like I read too much into it.

am too lazy to multiquote so will be posting separate thoughts in separate posts
Stan Marsh
Stan Marsh
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:24 am
Angelica Pickles wrote:
The Grinch wrote:
Angelica Pickles wrote:Good morning everyone, it's me Angelica, the first lynch on the infamous wagon that is Spongeebob. I wasn't really expecting the wagon to grow but it's anon so anything can happen. Sir Spongee has been pretty calm under pressure so far so fair play to him. As the first lynch on Spongeebob I had no specific reason to get on but I'm assuming the people lynching with me are just here to apply pressure instead of spreading the votes across like 7 people.

Good, calm and collected responses from Spongeebob is a good sign so far but overall NAI which just makes me wanna keep the pressure on longer. Feel free to change my mind by the way. Inac lynch is pretty wack just let them get subbed out instead of mislynching the pr. If they have those filler lines at the end of the day that provide nothing but pretend to promise activity later on then that's more understandable, but I'm not lynching an inac d1

Not sure what you read as calm and collected from spongebob? all the responses are basically memes and deflection attempts rather than attempts to answer a question.  Would like a follow up wrt the same. Think you're saying that for the sake of saying it rather than actually meaning it, which suggests low effort in that case

I mean deflected what questions though... Day 1 was full of memes, but regardless 3 lynches is still 3 lynches. Especially when there's only like 12 hours left to save yourself, it's a light read since I feel like there's a lot of different ways he could've responded if he was scum or even pr.

I don't understand your progression here... You stay at slight tr on Spongebob throughout, but you go from wanting to stay on him for the pressure to wanting to vote someone else after grinch's post? I don't see how grinch's post managed to convince you here given that like you mention there was basically nothing for spongebob to respond to.
Angelica Pickles
Angelica Pickles
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:46 pm
Baloo wrote:
Arthurr wrote:
Baloo wrote:

I think that either Batman is bad town or making a fake read. If they are scum, they may well not intend to push this read, but just to have a read. People without reads tend get sred more than people with reads. Hence, scum may make reads for the sake of making reads.

To be fair, it could even be a chainsaw on felix for lynching Sylvester, although that would be quite the overreaction. Anyway, in case you don't know, fos means finger of suspicion, which is a very weak scumlean, so no, I do not 'think' these things, I am just considering them. The reason I note this is because you seem to misinterpret my tone, unintentionally or otherwise, which thus misrepresents my point.

In direct response to what you think I mean, no I do not think they are pushing due to a lack of commentary; I have given it as an option on the off chance that they are, and explained why that is not optimal.  
'It's equally likely that Batman is trying to push Sylvester for the sake of pressure'. idt batman is pushing sylvester?
'and if there's a slot that would satisfy the requirements of an easy quiet lynch, George's placement on Spongebob's wagon would make him a more viable lynch (I think?).' Again, it may be lynching for the sake of lynching, and intentionally not hopping on the 'easy' wagon.

Don't mind me just here to play a bit of devil's advocate. "people w/o reads get sred more, QED scum makes empty reads to avoid this" What's stopping someone who's town without a read from doing the same? And is something really a fake read when it has been said many times that content has been pretty limited so far and (imo) is less of a read and just applying pressure still? There are obviously other parts of the game that could be focused on but I don't hold it against someone for keeping some attention to other players rather than just sheeping.

Also, is it just me or is the word "agenda" is being thrown around a lot? It's confusing me quite a bit, and it feels like anyone who doesn't wanna shift off their day 1 lynch can be accused for having an agenda which is iffy to me. I feel like I'm playing too safe right now and trying to disprove pushes in my head when it's just day 1 and they aren't expected to be strong pushes so i should be more open minded, but the agenda stuff really has me stumped. like i'm geniunely confused whether or not it's supposed to suggest scummy behavior. is the agenda that they're potentially setting up lynches for future days or is it just them pushing off of weak reasons. This is not me calling anyone out but instead just me being dumb, so please feel free to scream at me abt why i'm wrong.

Stan Marsh wrote:
Angelica Pickles wrote:
The Grinch wrote:
Angelica Pickles wrote:Good morning everyone, it's me Angelica, the first lynch on the infamous wagon that is Spongeebob. I wasn't really expecting the wagon to grow but it's anon so anything can happen. Sir Spongee has been pretty calm under pressure so far so fair play to him. As the first lynch on Spongeebob I had no specific reason to get on but I'm assuming the people lynching with me are just here to apply pressure instead of spreading the votes across like 7 people.

Good, calm and collected responses from Spongeebob is a good sign so far but overall NAI which just makes me wanna keep the pressure on longer. Feel free to change my mind by the way. Inac lynch is pretty wack just let them get subbed out instead of mislynching the pr. If they have those filler lines at the end of the day that provide nothing but pretend to promise activity later on then that's more understandable, but I'm not lynching an inac d1

Not sure what you read as calm and collected from spongebob? all the responses are basically memes and deflection attempts rather than attempts to answer a question.  Would like a follow up wrt the same. Think you're saying that for the sake of saying it rather than actually meaning it, which suggests low effort in that case

I mean deflected what questions though... Day 1 was full of memes, but regardless 3 lynches is still 3 lynches. Especially when there's only like 12 hours left to save yourself, it's a light read since I feel like there's a lot of different ways he could've responded if he was scum or even pr.

I don't understand your progression here... You stay at slight tr on Spongebob throughout, but you go from wanting to stay on him for the pressure to wanting to vote someone else after grinch's post? I don't see how grinch's post managed to convince you here given that like you mention there was basically nothing for spongebob to respond to.

That's true I see how it looks contradictory there. It was a matter of my first post being me going off my impressions of the game from what I recalled (thus just saying to keep the pressure on) while the post where I lynched was me actually reading back (and being slightly impatient) and realizing like "yeah there are other ways I can venture out rather than just sticking on someone slightly townie for me.
Winne the pooh
Winne the pooh
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:52 pm
Arthurr wrote: I never said I wanted Spongebob's lynch to pull through. Maybe you read my post as implying it? In any case, what I meant to say was that I was willing to watch the wagon progress over the course of D1; who would be pushing it, who would be fighting it, the slot's reactions, so on.[/color]

It is possible that misread / misinterpreted your post. It's just the specific phrasing of "let's meme and see where this sponge wagon goes" makes me feel like you were fine with it snowballing into a sponge Lynch if he got Man, and willing to Lynch should be needed.

I agree that a sponge Lynch would be lazy, but what exactly changed for you between your first post about sponge and now. He feels like he's doing the same things he was doing before, yet you seem a little bit more in favor of the Lynch. I get he's being somewhat passive and has no active but it seems weird to target sponge for that especially right after saying you didn't want it to happen, you just wanted to see how it would develop.
Spongeebob
Spongeebob
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:19 pm
Zapp you are on Sylvester you are not pushing them. I have yet to see you make any attempt to give a strong argument or reasoning why they are scum.

As for the comments on my own wagon, I don't really care that the wagon grew to 3 quite quickly because A. It's majority. B. It was RVS. and C. Small wagons are a good thing we can use them to get reactions as well as to find who isn't really pushing a slot but instead just bandwagoning.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:48 pm
Spongeebob wrote:Zapp you are on Sylvester you are not pushing them. I have yet to see you make any attempt to give a strong argument or reasoning why they are scum.

As for the comments on my own wagon, I don't really care that the wagon grew to 3 quite quickly because A. It's majority. B. It was RVS. and C. Small wagons are a good thing we can use them to get reactions as well as to find who isn't really pushing a slot but instead just bandwagoning.

That’s fair, and so far there isn’t too much to push here. I can state though, that Sylvester placed a vote on you for a meme reason and then followed it up with a nearly unreadable meme post. And then they just left and didn’t say anything else. If they truly are town they aren’t really aligning with a pro town wincon yet and I’d love to see some more stuff from them.

As for your wagon, its good to look at because of what you said. It started as just a pure meme wagon and anyone on it after the first person seemed to be pushing an easy lynch, as they didn’t really express that their intent to lynch was pressure.

So far this game has been kind of slow and there hasn’t been nearly enough interaction, and as I found out 10 minutes ago (because I guess I didn’t see it when reading the theme) today is majority and we need active people if we want to achieve a hammer.
The Grinch
The Grinch
Non-talkative

Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:59 pm
i hate everything, my wallpost got overwritten by changing pages.

on another note: unlynch stan marsh
Lynch Batman

tldr: low risk low reward lynch = jetson
medium risk medium reward= batman
high risk high reward = angelica
that's my lynchpool for today I doubt I can but I hope I get back on before DL
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:14 pm
Vote Count 1.1

Deadline Will be 30 hours from this post; 9/4/2020 11:00pm EST 
Countdown timer: (updated)

Majority Day 1; Plurality After Day 1 

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Hammer: 8

Spongeebob (2) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3610Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 2911

Arthurr (2) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 2712Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3310

Batman (2) - 
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3410Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 2611

Winnie the pooh (0) -

Sylvester (2) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 2811Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3710

Thumper (0) -

Angelica Pickles(0) -

Zapp Branigan (0) -

Baloo (0) -

Stan Marsh (0) -

George Jetson(2) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3111Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3012

Felix the Cat (1) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3510

The Grinch (0) -

Not Lynching- 2

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3210Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 3 3810

If day were to end right now then No one would be lynched

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Remember 5 post minimum per day phase

As always Stay Active Fam

Last edited by Kliff on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelica Pickles
Angelica Pickles
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:06 pm
Zapp Branigan wrote:
Spongeebob wrote:Zapp you are on Sylvester you are not pushing them. I have yet to see you make any attempt to give a strong argument or reasoning why they are scum.

That’s fair, and so far there isn’t too much to push here. I can state though, that Sylvester placed a vote on you for a meme reason and then followed it up with a nearly unreadable meme post. And then they just left and didn’t say anything else. If they truly are town they aren’t really aligning with a pro town wincon yet and I’d love to see some more stuff from them.

As for your wagon, its good to look at because of what you said. It started as just a pure meme wagon and anyone on it after the first person seemed to be pushing an easy lynch, as they didn’t really express that their intent to lynch was pressure.

So far this game has been kind of  slow and there hasn’t been nearly enough interaction, and as I found out 10 minutes ago (because I guess I didn’t see it when reading the theme) today is majority and we need active people if we want to achieve a hammer.

Didn't know you had to announce your pressure when placing your first lynch. Although pretty wack that Sylvester never bothered showing up I will give you that, another instance of rvsing then dipping. That makes two people on the Spongeebob wagon players who rvsed then dipped Shocked
Angelica Pickles
Angelica Pickles
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:12 pm
If people can give even just one good reason to hop on their wagon that would be lit since we have 3 hours to reach maj.
Spongeebob
Spongeebob
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:59 pm
No, I think we're fine because of the sub, so don't we have like 26 hours now or am I being dumb.
Anyways, I'm tempted to shift to Zapp because I asked for reasoning and they gave me the obvious and IOA. I'm comfortable on Batman for the fact that they're here, but the blatant lack of scumhunting/working towards a town wincon.
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 pm
Stan Marsh wrote:
Arthurr wrote:

actually, whatever. gloves off, let's meme. would like to see how the spongebob wagon evolves over the course of this day, though

thought: now that we've spent like 20 hours on this wagon that is impossible to interact with, rather than continuing to sit on it we should diversify our sources of information and look elsewhere.
Sitting on one wagon for more than half the phase is not what sets us up to be able to succeed in the future. I find it at least a bit worrying that you seem to think this is the optimal path forward.
Vote Arthur

^if anyone needs something to talk about they can react to the above text I have typed for free townie points

I am surprised at this point the wagon hasn't desolved at all-seeing it was a pointless rvs train that didn't gain much traction or any sort of pressure out of spongebob.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:25 pm
Thumper wrote:
Stan Marsh wrote:
Arthurr wrote:

actually, whatever. gloves off, let's meme. would like to see how the spongebob wagon evolves over the course of this day, though

thought: now that we've spent like 20 hours on this wagon that is impossible to interact with, rather than continuing to sit on it we should diversify our sources of information and look elsewhere.
Sitting on one wagon for more than half the phase is not what sets us up to be able to succeed in the future. I find it at least a bit worrying that you seem to think this is the optimal path forward.
Vote Arthur

^if anyone needs something to talk about they can react to the above text I have typed for free townie points

I am surprised at this point the wagon hasn't desolved at all-seeing  it was a pointless rvs train that didn't gain much traction or any sort of pressure out of spongebob.

I think that in accordance with this, even though it started as a pointless rvs, we aren’t really seeing any justifiable logic from said voters for keeping their vote on. I would like to hear the reason that Sylvester and Jetson have for keeping this up when there’s a lot of things that have been mentioned thus far. As such, I’m going to push on Sylvester more than Jetson for now to see if we can prompt any reasoning at all. Unlynch Felix the Cat. Lynch Sylvester
Spongeebob
Spongeebob
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 pm
Nkt sating I like Sylvester, but I don't like the people on Sylvester
Felix the Cat
Felix the Cat
Non-talkative

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:05 pm
I ghost for like 24 hours and yet only 3 pages get formed. F

Reading up rn
Felix the Cat
Felix the Cat
Non-talkative

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:22 pm
By reading up I mean ghosting for the next 2 hours before I remember to post my catchup. See you in 2 hours
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 pm
The Grinch wrote:
Thumper wrote:
Spongeebob wrote:When can we start policying everyone who hasn't said anything aka over half the players

Hitting non-actives or actives is just bad play if an active die we get much more info so I would prefer that,

choice of inactive lynch is info in itself, if it's 12h before deadline and there are absolutely no major wagons the inac lynch is always the best one. Saying they'll be able to make up for activity on future days is a farce, the off hand chance of hitting a inactive PR far underweighs a potential gamedeath by activity in the future.

What information does an inactive give, please elighten me on this. If keeping an active alive because of their activity is more important than killing a target that will actually progress the game with their death then I guess your right.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 pm
Spongeebob wrote:No, I think we're fine because of the sub, so don't we have like 26 hours now or am I being dumb.
Anyways, I'm tempted to shift to Zapp because I asked for reasoning and they gave me the obvious and IOA. I'm comfortable on Batman for the fact that they're here, but the blatant lack of scumhunting/working towards a town wincon.

I can’t give a full novel on why I’m on Sylvester. They seem sus and seem like on of the best possible lunches compared to other candidates. And as one of the only people not contributing to conversation I don’t see a reason to keep them around, also the way Batman shifted onto them is giving me the idea that one Batman/ Sylvester most likely flips scum here. I can see Sylvester as fillering scum, I could also see Batman as hopping onto an easy lynch.
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Why wouldn't they be calm, its a bunch of rvs voted that formed a train with no real form of progression -.-, I have been more concerned if spongebob freaked out over that.

Well I would hope you wouldn't lynch an active or an inactive if u suspect them to be a pr.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:45 pm
The Grinch wrote:

Alright folks it's been a while, since I've done anything. But first, I like this man's point. Also wanted to point out that there's no reason in pressuring someone with a lynch if you're going to announce it (and then unlynch) with more than a 24 hours left of d1. We're gonna rate that as a weak-medium yikes.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:50 pm
Zapp Branigan wrote:Unlynch the grinch

I’ll be more active as time goes on, but for now the entire spongebob wagon just seems lazy. The grinch has given some good input so I won’t pursue this slot for now. Pursuing lurkers is fine, but I’d also love to get an idea of what’s in the brains of the people who are sponge bob wagon. Currently the slot that’s sticking out the most to me is Lynch Sylvester  

First this post has a zero-low yikes rating.

Can I ask why me in particular vs the other people who were on spongebob's wagon?  

Additionally here's my take on lynching in inactives cuz that was apparently a hot topic: we policy them later, now's not the time and place for that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum