Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

+10
George Jetson
Zapp Branigan
Batman
The Grinch
Spongeebob
Sylvester,
Arthurr
Angelica Pickles
Stan Marsh
Kliff
14 posters
Go down
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:49 am
you kinda just slid it into an unassuming paragraph there, but i gotcha
Unlynch: Stan Marsh

Now, who else?
Lynch: Thumper
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:25 am
Arthurr wrote:you kinda just slid it into an unassuming paragraph there, but i gotcha

Now, who else?

baldoo was my tr cause i thought it was a frame

also vote zapp branigan

want some pressure on this
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:17 pm
I want be active today I’ll try and be a little more active tomorrow if I can but the next 3 days I’ll be a little inactive. From yesterday I should’ve known that the wagon on George built up too quickly.

We need to be looking at Sylvester/Thumper here for hopping on that wagon with the entire reason ‘sure zapp is right’ which seems a little sus in retrospective.

Another thing to point out is that Thumper despite 3 subs has been consistently scummy.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:26 pm
I don’t really have much to add right now other than I’m sticking to my reads. [b]Lynch Thumper/b] I wanna see how this pans out since there seem to be much better lynches that Thumper could have made. Sylvester seems like a much more obvious choice that people would jump on and he chose to ignore that. He previously put a sr on Arthur and isn’t pursuing this either. This is just full of scummy or just overall bad plays with no founded logic within them. Gonna stick on this one until I see more.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:27 pm
Lynch Thumper I must have deleted a square bracket so I’m just putting this up again for kliff’s sake.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:47 pm
Looks like I will have to reevaluate my thoughts on scum and their play. The main thing we should probably focus on is the SpongeBob kill, and the interactions between Baloo and everyone else.

Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:01 pm
First, let's talk about SpongeBob.

Looking back at SpongeBob's posts, I noticed that his townreads (Grinch, Angelica, George) were quite spot on. The same could be said with his sr on Baloo. Scum probably killed SpongeBob because he probably sr'd one of the Zebras, meaning either Sylvester or Thumper have a strong chance of being Zebra. This fearkill is plausible, because we saw this happen with Felix.

Next, we have Baloo.

Baloo seems to have built ties with Batman, Sylvester, and Arthurr (along with George but rip George). But Baloo's weird tendency to go back and forth with his reads make it hard to determine whether any of these characters were Baloo's scum partners. For now, I'm going to put an fos on these three.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:03 pm
Also, I find it strange that Thumper was able to avoid getting lynched despite all the traction on them since day 1. Possibly because some hidden scum characters are influencing the lynch?
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:26 pm
First off Baloo did shit all the entire game. Secondly, why are you referring to yourself in third person and essentially trying to implicate yourself. Thirdly, what ties could an afk guy make??? Also I’m pretty sure both myself and Arthur sr’d Baloo so you literally pulled this post out of your ass. I’m dead set on this vote unless new info comes up.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 pm
I’d like to make a correction because I originally was thinking about lynching Sylvester and had forgotten that with Thumpers comments I switched my lynch to them. I’m putting Sylvester and Thumper as my SRs unless new info pops up.
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:48 pm
Essentially we're sort of regurgitating the same words, over and over again then. Everyone SR's Thumper, so if you'd like to pursue that lynch it's worth going for. I'll read back on D1/2 when I can, but that won't be happening for a few hours so stay tuned, folks.

Still waiting on Winnie and Stan's thoughts, but then again most of my posts have been "waiting for X".
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:55 pm
Thumper wrote:
Arthurr wrote:you kinda just slid it into an unassuming paragraph there, but i gotcha

Now, who else?

baldoo was my tr cause i thought it was a frame

also  vote zapp branigan

want some pressure on this
And if I could ask, who else are your TR's? It's quite clear you don't have any scumreads you're willing to push (didn't you say you'd push me?) so I'd like to see you contributing to lynches a bit. Failure to cooperate will result in a higher likelihood of a rope around your neck.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 am
I agree with this sentiment. Your reads are nonexistent, you try to act as though you have SRs to push but have nothing to back them, and then you go on to stop pushing these apparent SRs. You’re playing a terrible game here whether or not you’re scum and I’m starting to wish we had gotten rid of you much earlier from the lack of contributions that have come out of you. I’m going to hold my thoughts on a Thumper, Sylvester scum team so I’m keeping this vote here. At this rate, unless he came out and claimed to be a PR, there’s no reason to switch off.
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:37 am
Throwback to this post in D1, which is relevant to Batman's point here because it's worth speaking about:

Sylvester, wrote:
Arthurr wrote:That said, Sylvester should speak up a bit. Who do you think out of the remaining lynches is worth shifting to? And if your answer is neither, do you have anyone you strongly townread or a "hot-take" scumread or something of the sort?

Here's my hot take:

Thumper is giving off big yikes.

All of Thumper's posts have been reactionary in a sense that's not helping the town. Let me try to explain with an analogy.

So this takes place in a business setting, and Person A, B and C are brainstorming ways to advertise their new product: the Scum Gun 3000 which has 100% accuracy on scum.

Person A suggests hiring a famous actor/actress to help promote their product. Person C argues against this by saying the cost is too high, and people may find the advertisement superficial. Person B then follows up by suggesting a simple infographic. Person C criticizes this by saying audiences might find the infographic lazy or too jargon-heavy. Person A and B are fed up, so they ask Person C to contribute. Person C is left speechless.

Moral of the story: Thumper is Person C and we shoot Thumper with the Scum
Gun 3000. Lynch Thumper

I'm not saying Thumper's posts follows this narrative perfectly, but I think it's clear that they haven't done much scum hunting themselves. Thumper's posts aren't exactly developing the conversation to who the scum are. They're just nonessential comments. It comes more naturally to town to scum hunt, but not so much to scum.
This seems to be a strongly argument-focused push on Thumper, by Sylvester. It's worth noting that logic is sound here, so if we were to assume a Thumper/Sylvester scumteam it brings up the question of this push being a throw under the bus.

If I had to say anything, this probably makes them more likely to be incompatible. If Sylvester flips scum, Thumper is probably town. (this doesn't apply vice-versa, btw)
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:28 pm
Once again I’ll not be able to be here for eod so I’m gonna try and get my 5 line quota in now and try and do more starting Saturday.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 pm
I would love more to come from thumper as their slot just seems consistently lackluster even with the subs, and their lynch on George still seems weird especially when they are now lynching me with 0 context
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm
Same thing goes with Sylvester, they have given us some stuff but a lot of it seems to be going nowhere. Though they seem to be reading some stuff and overall I think thumper is a better lynch lynch thumper
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:33 pm
Lastly, Arthur and Batman easily are solid town reads for me though the fact spongebob died over those two slots seems weird but it also happened with Felix.

Stan Marshall is null to me as well
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:37 pm
Vote Count 3.1

Deadline Will be 10.5 hours from this post; 9/10/2020 11:00pm EST 

Countdown timer

Plurality Day 3

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Hammer: 4

Arthurr (0) -

Batman (0) - 

Winnie the pooh (0) -

Sylvester (0) -

Thumper (3*) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3810Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3510Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3710

Zapp Branigan (1) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3210

Stan Marsh (0) -

Not Lynching- 3

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3610Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 3310Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 9 2712

If day were to end right now then Thumper would be lynched 

At this point If Anyone gets Modkilled then the Game will End

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Remember 5 post minimum per day phase

Sigh

As always Stay Active Fam
Stan Marsh
Stan Marsh
intermediate poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:30 pm
My tops trs from the baloo flip are arthur and zapp, and to a lesser extent batman. All three of those are on thumper so that's probably a good sign for that wagon? It's one vote away from hammer so obviously I won't be adding to it rn. My lynchpool is Sylvester/Thumper/Winnie/mayyybe batman but I don't see any discussion about winnie so I'll look into that a bit.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:10 pm
I want to go on an unrelated note so don’t take this into context when making reads lmao. Fucking respond you nerds. I’d rather not have this game get cancelled because so many people decided to NOT post. It’s honestly really annoying to see this happen.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:15 pm
On the note of trs and tls that I have since I’ve made my srs very apparent. I think it’s safe for me to say that Arthur and Stan are my biggest trs rn, I’m unsure of Winnie cause it’s very mixed. Zapp is a heavy tl rn but not yet a solid tr read. If I were to put a safety net on my lynch thoughts similar to what Stan did, it would have to be Thumper/Sylvester/Winnie/Zapp. Very similar to Stan I know, but that kinda just emphasizes the points that multiple ppl are reading players the same way which is good. I’m honestly surprised though that Sylvester or Winnie didn’t opt to qh given their thoughts on Thumper :/
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:35 pm
Read through everyone so far:

zapp-sl cause of the fact he claims that my previous two subs were scummy yet he never says so before (Infact from his iso the next person he thinks is scummy is winnie the pooh since all they talked about was arthur)

arthur-SL;pushed the baloo lynch, and didnt do anything that scummy so far other than saying my subs were agenda posting;even tho my sub was doing essentially what jetson was doing and saying i like/dont like these pots.More importantly the spongebob flip makes sense here if he was scum

batman-still not sure-claims to scumread me for not posting much and only doing reads on 2 people yet he put nearly half the pl as null without giving good reasons,infact he hasnt even said anything about stan marsh the entire game

sylvester-TR:he had good reason to vote jetson and gave decent reads so far in the game

stan march TL-his iso is mostly reactionary or just agreeing with what the town said; didnt give much other than that;he did help start the baloo wagon tho

winnie-SR the reasons he gave to sr arthur could have been used for other people as well,his reasoning for the grinch is iffy as well (grinch gave decent reasonings tbh)

There are a couple of other things ill go through in my posts most notably:
the d2 wagon (im going with this under the assumption scum was hoping baloo would have been back for night)
the d1 wagon
and the kills

Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:52 pm
the d1 kill was a fearkill from baloo-his iso could mean batman is town tho

spongebob scumread sylvester so if anything sylvester should be the scummier of us both

zapp scumlenaed spongebob which wouldnt make sense if it was a fearkill;though does make sense as a frame (get me today and then sylvester tommorow)

spongebob also townread batman and arthur; i think its safe to say batman is town
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:00 pm
the d1 votes doesnt say much since its majority(low chance of an actual lynch happening since you'll need half the PL to vote one person); so scum wouldnt try to push someone and if anything they might try to distance themself by voting their partners or randos

the d2 votes make me think sylvester was framed,rather than sylvester fearkilled spongebob (if you read the spongebob iso and lynch the shift was realllly late);scum prob feared batman being watched by watcher so didnt want to risk the batman kill

im guessing everyone is asleep sadly and unless an extension im dying lol rip

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum