Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

+10
George Jetson
Zapp Branigan
Batman
The Grinch
Spongeebob
Sylvester,
Arthurr
Angelica Pickles
Stan Marsh
Kliff
14 posters
Go down
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:01 pm
Rn my biggest townlean is probably Arthurr. I've reiterated this a few times, but I will say it again: Arthurr's posts screams town even at this late stage.

I'll be honest, I feel like batman from the earlier days is still scummy, but he definitely improved his gameplay since like day 3. Still, I can't help but still think of batman as a strong scum candidate.

Zapp is an iffy character. His posts lean scum or lean town. There's no in between. I feel like Zapp/Batman are people we should consider lynching next day.

Winnie has made some really good posts, so he's definitely a tr. I honestly don't understand people who are sr'ing winnie, cuz like his reasoning is valid.

Stan is neutral. Plus I don't think lynching Stan gives much information, so I think we avoid lynching Stan for the time being.
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:03 pm
tommorow is lylo but i dont think watcher should claim tommorow, but rather the following day;unless they get lynched or they found scum (or for the least can cross with scum without revealing themself as watcher);this is cause there are generally good scumreads that i kinda agree with that will flip scum in lylo tmrw
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:04 pm
I honestly would loved to see Thumper actively push someone, because that would give some indication that they're town. But they're gameplay is super passive, which I pointed out in the beginning.
No improvement between the Thumper subs.

lynch Thumper
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:36 pm
welp that was hammer btw
Thumper
Thumper
Pro Poster

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:38 pm
guessing stan is getting modkilled so game is over; sad
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:17 pm
Hammer!

Arthurr (0) -

Batman (0) - 

Winnie the pooh (0) -

Sylvester (0) -

Thumper (4*) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3810Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3510Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3710Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3610

Zapp Branigan (1) -
Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3210

Stan Marsh (0) -

Not Lynching- 2

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 3310Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 2712

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

A bunny/rabbit named Thumper has been lynched

He was:

Thumper:

Night 4. You have 27 hours to send in night actions if you have one. Deadline 9/11/2020(God Bless America) 11:00pm EST

As always Stay active fam
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:55 pm
Day 4 Commence

Night 3 Conclusion:

There Were a Unfortunate Death that took place last Night

He goes by the name of Stan Marsh

Game 3: Town v Zeebras (Preseason) - Page 10 Stan_m10

He was: 

Stan Marsh:

Remaining PL: Arthurr, Batman, Winnie the pooh, Sylvester, Zapp Branigan,

Lylo changes:
Deadline Will be 96 hours from this post; 9/15/2020 11:00pm EST

If anyone has under 5 post in 48 hours the game will end. 

As Always Stay Active Fam
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:58 am
Do we actually know if Stan was watcher or some sort? Or are we just left guessing?

In any case, I'll catch up on Stan's logs to see if he hinted at anything, or if there's a reason behind the kill that doesn't seem to be WIFOM'd.

I'm washed, guys.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 am
Unless I’m misreading how the ascetic thing works, looks like it just makes them ascetic but doesn’t change their main role. So ascetic watcher would have been what we saw if Stan was watcher. Meaning watcher should probably claim at this point since it’s lylo.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:55 pm
My reads have been garbage this game, and I don’t know exactly what to think here. I do think Sylvester is sus since not everyone on that George wagon could’ve town, that seems impossible.

I don’t actually see anything wrong with Whinnie nor do I see anything wrong with Arthur.

So POE says Batman and Sylvester, I’m not entirely sure though. I’ll place a vote tomorrow.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:52 am
Unless Winnie flips pr, it’s Sylvester and one of either Zapp or Arthurr. If Sylvester flips pr then I don’t know anymore honestly. I’d push Winnie and it would be one of you two again but it straight would throw my entire thought process. Still waiting for Sylvester and Winnie to say anything.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:03 am
I realize I worded my thing wrong. I still think it’s Sylvester and Winnie but if one of them flips pr, my brain shall cease.
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:31 am
There's no telling where the game will end - given the current lack of activity it's quite likely that we'll end the game with at least 3 deaths here. I doubt both scum will spare any effort to avoid death by lines, so should we try and push a lynch? I stand by my TR on Batman, and there's something a bit concerning about Sylvester being a universal SR.

I'm reluctant to jump at Zapp/Winnie given that Winnie didn't speak yesterday, though. @Batman, thoughts?
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:20 am
Aside from this game being a complete shit show, I too am I bit worried that everyone is calling Sylvester an SR now. It’s obvious that one of two things is happening here, either scum are pulling wool over our eyes and pushing Sylvester for the win, or one of the scum is bussing him. I’m going through and seeing who actually backed up their SR vs who seemed to just jump on last minute. I’d also like to believe my TR on you is the right decision, in which case, if Sylvester is town, it would be Zapp and Winnie. But if sylvester is scum, even though my gut says to go for Winnie after, I’m unsure if it’s the correct thing to be doing given the lack of communication. Also, unless I’m misunderstanding what you are saying, you’re saying that at least one scum is messaging constantly to avoid death by lines which leads me to think that you’re pushing a slight SR on Zapp? Logically it would make sense to have one of the scum talk so that they don’t lose straight out which means by your logic, one or both scum is amongst Winnie and Sylvester. So I’m just going with my gut here then and doing Lynch Zapp if I’m understanding your words correctly. I honestly don’t think it’s you Zapp, but it’s more of a safety net in terms of who might be the other scum if one of the 2 flip town and I trust Arthur more than anyone else at this stage in the game :/
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:13 am
Actually wait, now that I think about it, it has to be Zapp and either Sylvester or Winnie. Both Arthurr and Zapp haven’t claimed PR which is necessary now that we’re in lylo which probably means that they aren’t PR. I can’t see anyone stalling on that claim this long. That means Sylvester or Winnie has to be the watcher. Which means that Zapp has to be the last scum unless you’re playing me Arthur.
Zapp Branigan
Zapp Branigan
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:34 pm
Yeah that entire Bs thing probably means it’s batman and Sylvester, I don’t quite understand where that lynch on me came from besides some stretching of ideas?

If we are talking about people who didn’t have original reads, I formed the whole George Jetson thing (even if it was wrong) and I do feel like Sylvester is being bussed here, since it’s so easy to bus someone without lynching them and having 0 consequences. That George jetson wagon couldn’t have been all town and so far 2 of the 4 people have flipped town on that wagon, and I know that I flip town, so I severely doubt Sylvester flips town.

I very much can see Whinnie as watcher and Arthur as another VT here, I still don’t get the logic batman used to lynch me here it’s really a stretch of every imagination, to where the fact that I spammed lines to stay alive means I’m scum, I had a lot to do but was under the threat of game end if I didn’t reach my line count, that’s not a self preservation thing, that’s a game preservation thing.

I will say though, that by no means is Arthur clear here, and the fact that batman puts him on this untouchable pedestal is suspicious to say the least. It somewhat seems like you are buddying a uni town read to win the game.

In a literal fucking lylo situation you don’t lynch someone you don’t see as scum just in case, that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen. You lynch a scumread not someone who is probably not a pr.

Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:54 pm
Sorry for the late reply (I was gone all day yesterday), but I'm actually witness. I watched, spongebob n1, winnie n2, arthurr n3, and stan n4. Unfortunately, the kills did not match with my watches, and stan was asceticzed.

Just because I witnessed Winnie and arthurr, doesn't prove their innocence. In fact, I would probably sl towards Winnie, considering his rather sudden passive play in the last few days.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:57 pm
Arthurr wrote:There's no telling where the game will end - given the current lack of activity it's quite likely that we'll end the game with at least 3 deaths here. I doubt both scum will spare any effort to avoid death by lines, so should we try and push a lynch? I stand by my TR on Batman, and there's something a bit concerning about Sylvester being a universal SR.

I'm reluctant to jump at Zapp/Winnie given that Winnie didn't speak yesterday, though. @Batman, thoughts?

I think that jumping (jumping doesn't directly translate to lynching here) on Winnie is definitely viable today, BECAUSE Winnie didn't speak yesterday. I want to see more of Winnie's reactions
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:59 pm
And there seems to be a batman vs zapp thing going on, I'm gonna be back in like an hour, cuz irl stuff.
Batman
Batman
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:15 pm
Alright this is simple then for me. Sylvester claimed watcher which vindicates him I tr Arthur, so Zapp and Winnie are last two scum. I’d be shocked if Zapp DIDN’T try to fight back against me at this point cause he’s cornered now and has to make it look like someone else is scum given that Winnie is pretty much outed. On the other hand, everyone being buddy buddy with Arthur could either mean he’s scum or, what I believe to be true, is that he’s one of the last 2 VTs left. Clearly everyone is gonna jump at the opportunity to try and claim themselves to be the last VT which means the two scum will have to start bussing each other. I’m sticking on Zapp but I suggest no one makes any hasty decisions. To further my trust in Arthur, if Arthur and Winnie were both the scum, they would have qh’d by now to end the game. So I’m confident that I’m voting scum rn.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:40 pm
oh wait there's two scum left. I totally forgot. that puts a strong 2/3 chance of scum being one of batman, Winnie and zapp.

actually wait, im starting to think arthurr is kinda sus as well. It's definitely possible arthurr is scum and kept me alive because I was on his side. hmmmm.

but the fact that zapp hasn't got qh'ed yet definitely seems to indicate that zapp is one of the two scums. I wonder if we can bait the last scum out using zapp./
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:45 pm
Sylvester, wrote:oh wait there's two scum left. I totally forgot. that puts a strong 2/3 chance of scum being one of batman, Winnie and zapp.

actually wait, im starting to think arthurr is kinda sus as well. It's definitely possible arthurr is scum and kept me alive because I was on his side. hmmmm.

but the fact that zapp hasn't got qh'ed yet definitely seems to indicate that zapp is one of the two scums. I wonder if we can bait the last scum out using zapp./

Or it could indicate that Batman is scum. Or, given activity trends, it could indicate that me and Winnie are scum (which for reasons made obvious in D1 is probably not the case).

In any case, it's entirely possible for Syl to be fakeclaiming witness - the Zebra role PM posted in this thread says that anyone targeted turns into an Ascetic Vanilla, and I'm assuming that means it also disables role powers. Once again, just because we can doesn't mean we should. I'd rather plant a lynch here, and make two dodge posts to avoid the linecount clause (autokill is just mean)

Lynch: Winnie the Pooh
is my best guess at the moment, I have a gut feeling Batman and Sylvester can't be together
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:47 pm
Batman wrote:Alright this is simple then for me. Sylvester claimed watcher which vindicates him  I tr Arthur, so Zapp and Winnie are last two scum. I’d be shocked if Zapp DIDN’T try to fight back against me at this point cause he’s cornered now and has to make it look like someone else is scum given that Winnie is pretty much outed.  On the other hand, everyone being buddy buddy with Arthur could either mean he’s scum or, what I believe to be true, is that he’s one of the last 2 VTs left. Clearly everyone is gonna jump at the opportunity to try and claim themselves to be the last VT which means the two scum will have to start bussing each other. I’m sticking on Zapp but I suggest no one makes any hasty decisions. To further my trust in Arthur, if Arthur and Winnie were both the scum, they would have qh’d by now to end the game. So I’m confident that I’m voting scum rn.
This post has some thought in it, which reaffirms my townlean on Batman rn - but the reasoning is faulty given that Winnie has been completely inactive today and I doubt that'll change EoD.

Really, whichever flip happens is all dependent on whether or not Winnie comes back to life and makes 5 posts - if scum is Zapp + Winnie then we're at a confirmed win at this exact moment, but otherwise we're kind of fucked.
Arthurr
Arthurr
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:50 pm
Zapp Branigan wrote:Yeah that entire Bs thing probably means it’s batman and Sylvester, I don’t quite understand where that lynch on me came from besides some stretching of ideas?

If we are talking about people who didn’t have original reads, I formed the whole George Jetson thing (even if it was wrong) and I do feel like Sylvester is being bussed here, since it’s so easy to bus someone without lynching them and having 0 consequences. That George jetson wagon couldn’t have been all town and so far 2 of the 4 people have flipped town on that wagon, and I know that I flip town, so I severely doubt Sylvester flips town.

I very much can see Whinnie as watcher and Arthur as another VT here, I still don’t get the logic batman used to lynch me here it’s really a stretch of every imagination, to where the fact that I spammed lines to stay alive means I’m scum, I had a lot to do but was under  the threat of game end if I didn’t reach my line count, that’s not a self preservation thing, that’s a game preservation thing.

I will say though, that by no means is Arthur clear here,  and the fact that batman puts him on this untouchable pedestal is suspicious to say the least. It somewhat seems like you are buddying a uni town read to win the game.

In a literal fucking lylo situation you don’t lynch someone you don’t see as scum just in case, that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen. You lynch a scumread not someone who is probably not a pr.

Not going to lynch? Here's your invitation.

That said, what are your thoughts on Winnie after Sylvester's claim? Keep in mind that it's entirely possible for the claim to be fake, but do what you will.
Sylvester,
Sylvester,
Pro Poster

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:52 pm
I'm actually willing to bet that zapp is more likely to be scum than batman. if we compare the dialogues of both players, I find batman's play to be much more consistent. zapp is very wishywashy with their reads, and haven't given much substance in their reads. although i would have to disagree with some of batman's reads, i'm confident enough to say that zapp is more likely to be scum than batman.

lynch Zapp Brannigan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum