Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

+5
Nibbles
Larry Needlemeyer
Quacker
Darwin Watterson
Banana joe
9 posters
Go down
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:22 pm
Yeah gg scum. Tfw I was the only VT in the game smh
Anyways Nibbles played really well, I really didn't sr them at all.
Also gj Larry
Jerry Mouse
Jerry Mouse
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:25 pm
alright I asked the host and Nibbles what was the entire thought process idling holy fuc.

Actually, if we consider scum to have idled, after all that I said it should be pretty clear to me that Tom wasnt scum precisely because scum doesnt claim RB there. Fuck, ok I'm dumb. Hindsight proves to be 20/20 yet again.
Jerry Mouse
Jerry Mouse
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm
Gumball Watterson wrote:Yeah gg scum. Tfw I was the only VT in the game smh
Anyways Nibbles played really well, I really didn't sr them at all.
Also gj Larry

We had like 48 hours left, you should have waited for me ;-;
Tom Cat
Tom Cat
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Ffs Gumball you lynching me was the dumbest thing you could have done lol. Nibbles saying my rb claim was fake also implicates Jerry and we were already susp of Larry and that suddenly vanished out of thin air??? Anyways no hate gg and fuck being at work for the past 6 hours otherwise I would’ve shut this down or tried to.
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:41 pm
why was larry never lynched lol
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm
ill take my mvp for town ig
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:17 am
The thought process was that Larry was in a very bad spot, so if we idled we would have a good shot at him claiming doc and becoming "conf town".
Another factor was that an idle negated Gumball's supposed ability to kill by placing us in prelylo where a shot and a lynch could not both be used.

Then Darwin and Tom Cat claimed kill stopping roles and the idle served a different purpose of making us "conf town by poe because it confused people mightily. We then killed Quacker because Quacker was the only one I thought would have the craziness to consider a scum idle and also killing Tom or Jerry took away their conf scumminess and if anyone figured out idle I had planned to push gumball for it.

Ultimately though, it was a good play because it was an unusual, unexpected play.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:18 am
Y'all better vote to mvp me or I'll wipe my nappy all over you.
Jerry Mouse
Jerry Mouse
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:24 am
Nibbles wrote:The thought process was that Larry was in a very bad spot, so if we idled we would have a good shot at him claiming doc and becoming "conf town".
Another factor was that an idle negated Gumball's supposed ability to kill by placing us in prelylo where a shot and a lynch could not both be used.

Then Darwin and Tom Cat claimed kill stopping roles and the idle served a different purpose of making us "conf town by poe because it confused people mightily. We then killed Quacker because Quacker was the only one I thought would have the craziness to consider a scum idle and also killing Tom or Jerry took away their conf scumminess and if anyone figured out idle I had planned to push gumball for it.

Ultimately though, it was a good play because it was an unusual, unexpected play.

Yeah I figured the Gumball part. Why didn't Larry just claim doc straight off the bat though?

And after Day 2, I'm pretty sure scum idling would be the obvious answer to the riddle, but eh, killing Quackers worked out.

I probably shouldn't have waited, I just didn't expect a townie to end the game before I came back with my promise of more analysis. Whatever, thanks host and looking forward to game 2.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:06 am
Given that Larry was under scrutiny, we didn't want him to end up crossing or anything so we were waiting for info on what happened at night.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 am
Scum idling was only obvious to You, Tom and anyone who was hard tring either of you (or thought the tracker claim didn't add up, but that could have been to secure Darwin lynch)
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am
Tom Cat wrote:Ffs Gumball you lynching me was the dumbest thing you could have done lol. Nibbles saying my rb claim was fake also implicates Jerry and we were already susp of Larry and that suddenly vanished out of thin air??? Anyways no hate gg and fuck being at work for the past 6 hours otherwise I would’ve shut this down or tried to.

You being scum doesn't implicate Jerry if there was idle and you were scummy.

Darwin Watterson wrote:why was larry never lynched lol

Larry wasn't lynched because we had night actions that would either redirect attention or make Larry seem town.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:12 am
Gumball lynching at the end was super useful. I thought I would have to win the cross under intense scrutiny from Jerry but then we could just qh. Still I think I would have won that cross.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:12 am
Now I must abandon my 105 posts for next game Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum