Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

+5
Nibbles
Larry Needlemeyer
Quacker
Darwin Watterson
Banana joe
9 posters
Go down
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm
Also I claim OS Day Vigilante, just because the chances of a doctor are pretty high
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:39 pm
Gumball Watterson wrote:Also I claim OS Day Vigilante, just because the chances of a doctor are pretty high
yikes idk how i feel about this claim decision
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:40 pm
Darwin Watterson wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:Also I claim OS Day Vigilante, just because the chances of a doctor are pretty high
yikes idk how i feel about this claim decision

Dw about it. I'm not expecting any special treatment
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:42 pm
FYI gumball you just implied that you were the lesser brother because gumball is a cat, Darwin is a goldfish, and you just lynched a cat.

Also on a more serious note I townlean Darwin now because of this:
Darwin Watterson wrote:@nibbles allegations that we are scum brothers as well?preposterous

Scum typically does not go so over the top because it draws attention to them. Everyone else is, of course, null atm because they haven't come on yet, and so for now I'll stick to my lynch because there's no real reason not to yet.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Oh now you claimed
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Nibbles wrote:FYI gumball you just implied that you were the lesser brother because gumball is a cat, Darwin is a goldfish, and you just lynched a cat.

Darwin Watterson wrote:@nibbles allegations that we are scum brothers as well?preposterous

Scum typically does not go so over the top because it draws attention to them. Everyone else is, of course, null atm because they haven't come on yet, and so for now I'll stick to my lynch because there's no real reason not to yet.
ty i appreciate this becuz i am indeed in fact town
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:45 pm
Nibbles wrote:FYI gumball you just implied that you were the lesser brother because gumball is a cat, Darwin is a goldfish, and you just lynched a cat.

I don't really get that first part but w/e

Anyways Re: bolded part
You can't really expect much to come from a day 1 reaction. Although I know you said town lean as opposed to town read, I still want you to keep in mind that a read based on that is usually more based on playermeta. (Ofc there is no pmeta so I'm just telling you to think twice about your read)
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:46 pm
Gumball Watterson wrote:

You can't really expect much to come from a day 1 reaction. Although I know you said town lean as opposed to town read, I still want you to keep in mind that a read based on that is usually more based on playermeta. (Ofc there is no pmeta so I'm just telling you to think twice about your read)
i mean isnt it obvious im town
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm
Darwin Watterson wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:

Is it?
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm
I mean, now we can at least conf your role to not be a lie (but there's no reason for scum to fakeclaim their role in this setup so it doesn't matter).
On another note, I'm thinking that that could be one of the following:
Scum reacting badly to pressure and thinking role claim actually gives them towncred
Town reacting badly to pressure and thinking role claim actually gives them towncred
Scum wanting me to be scared of their shot so that I ul
Something else weird that I haven't thought of (Do say if you see anything I've missed)
Darwin Watterson
Darwin Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:48 pm
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Darwin Watterson wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:

Is it?
yes and for those wondering i am going to quote everything even if im replying to the tinest part
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:48 pm
Nibbles wrote:I mean, now we can at least conf your role to not be a lie (but there's no reason for scum to fakeclaim their role in this setup so it doesn't matter).
On another note, I'm thinking that that could be one of the following:
Scum reacting badly to pressure and thinking role claim actually gives them towncred
Town reacting badly to pressure and thinking role claim actually gives them towncred
Scum wanting me to be scared of their shot so that I ul
Something else weird that I haven't thought of (Do say if you see anything I've missed)

The claim wasn't in response to you. It was supposed to be my first message actually, but I forgot to put it first.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:52 pm
There is certainly use of d1 reactions. Just as much use as any other day's reactions. Scumreading doesn't start day 2, else d1 would be random. If d1 is random what's even the point of playing? There is a point. That is because it is possible to scumread d1. I think you saying you can't is a vain attempt at getting my reads ignored, which suggests that if you are scum then they are correct.

These things suggest to me that you are scum (undermining my reads) and that you are a good info flip too (because then we may have validation of what I have already said). I will therefore stick to my lynch and I suggest others hop on too.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:53 pm
I mean that makes the claim all the weirder gumball.
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:54 pm
Nibbles wrote:There is certainly use of d1 reactions. Just as much use as any other day's reactions. Scumreading doesn't start day 2, else d1 would be random. If d1 is random what's even the point of playing? There is a point. That is because it is possible to scumread d1. I think you saying you can't is a vain attempt at getting my reads ignored, which suggests that if you are scum then they are correct.

These things suggest to me that you are scum (undermining my reads) and that you are a good info flip too (because then we may have validation of what I have already said). I will therefore stick to my lynch and I suggest others hop on too.

But uh
None of that really matters in this situation. I don't get why you went off at the sight of a claim
Larry Needlemeyer
Larry Needlemeyer
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Gumball and Nibbles seem to be having BEEF. Sounds like opposite factions, but still day 1 so who knows.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:48 pm
I went off because I needed a bath :/
Also my arguments aren't based on your claim because it can easily be interpreted as either town or scum (so it's NAI). I'm pretty sure that they do matter too for the purposes of a) other players reading me based on what I say and, for me more importantly, b) showing other players why I think you are scum and hopefully convincing them that I am right, given that you are the most scummy person atm imo. So I would appreciate it if you stop just saying my reads don't matter and either tell me why you are town (not null as your arguments have been suggesting) or make reads of your own because unless I'm being stupid (and I wouldn't put it past myself), you haven't made any reads on anyone who has been online yet, but rather only defended yourself.

Moving on, Hi Larry. I like your pfp. Unless you sr or tr one of me or Gumball I would like you to explain why you thing it's SvT and not TvT. We're a cat and a mouse. There's no beef involved. Finally, saying 'who knows' is very unhelpful because you are undermining your thoughts. If you are town, don't be shy; tell us what you think and why you think it. Otherwise all you are is a vote and not a contributing member of town.
Larry Needlemeyer
Larry Needlemeyer
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 pm
Wow there Nibbles, I see now it wasn't beef and you are simply overly aggressive with everyone. How about we take it down a few lol. I dont sr or tr neither of you atm, my comment was simply stating an observation i had at the moment. No need to be so hostile...
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:23 pm
Nibbles wrote:I went off because I needed a bath :/
Also my arguments aren't based on your claim because it can easily be interpreted as either town or scum (so it's NAI). I'm pretty sure that they do matter too for the purposes of a) other players reading me based on what I say and, for me more importantly, b) showing other players why I think you are scum and hopefully convincing them that I am right, given that you are the most scummy person atm imo. So I would appreciate it if you stop just saying my reads don't matter and either tell me why you are town (not null as your arguments have been suggesting) or make reads of your own because unless I'm being stupid (and I wouldn't put it past myself), you haven't made any reads on anyone who has been online yet, but rather only defended yourself.

Moving on, Hi Larry. I like your pfp. Unless you sr or tr one of me or Gumball I would like you to explain why you thing it's SvT and not TvT. We're a cat and a mouse. There's no beef involved. Finally, saying 'who knows' is very unhelpful because you are undermining your thoughts. If you are town, don't be shy; tell us what you think and why you think it. Otherwise all you are is a vote and not a contributing member of town.

Tbh I think this is TvT as well and I'm not even sure why we're arguing
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:15 pm
I think its weird that you are classifying it as tvt, sounds like you're trying to defend one of your scum partners...
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:30 pm
Vote Count 1.1, Plurality applies, Hammer:5. If hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin. You have 64 hours left by the time this post was created.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Gumball Watterson (1) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 2 1610

Darwin Watterson (0) -

Tom Cat (1) -

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 2 1210

Nibbles (0) -

Quacker (0) -

Jerry Mouse (0) -

Banana joe (0) -

Larry Needlemeyer (1) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 2 810

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Larry Needlemeyer
Larry Needlemeyer
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:58 pm
Darwin Watterson why you on me boy
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:09 pm
vote Gumball Watterson
i think your claim has no reason to be fake, but claiming so early paired with your spew about tvt make you a good lynch.
Jerry Mouse
Jerry Mouse
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:17 pm
Nibbles wrote:Imagine confirming in the wrong game thread

this is some mad shade

Vote Nibbles
Jerry Mouse
Jerry Mouse
Pro Poster

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:20 pm
Banana joe wrote:vote Gumball Watterson
i think your claim has no reason to be fake, but claiming so early paired with your spew about tvt make you a good lynch.

now this is garbage incarnate. I thought the game was still in RVS and posted without reading but I guess not.

Vote Banana Joe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum