Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

+5
Nibbles
Larry Needlemeyer
Quacker
Darwin Watterson
Banana joe
9 posters
Go down
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:08 pm
Quacker wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:Um yeah so there's a lot to process here and I'm in class so I only skimmed, but I would just like to say that scum OS Dayvig probably wouldn't want to claim d1 due to the fact that they lock themselves into shooting scum if town finds out who scum is.
The only thing that irks me here is the fact that you have the need to say this again, despite the fact that people have mentioned this? Could be only me, but it really feels weird to know the fact that you need to put to emphasis the fact that there is no way that you are scum
Eitherway, what do you think of everyone right now? I haven't seen much prior to your claim

Lets see...

At the moment, Darwin is an sr because of the reasons that everyone has been saying, but there's also one that I'd rather not share right now that leads me specifically to tr them now (dw not because of an interaction, it's a sort of dumb reason that I wanna keep to myself rn)

There's also Larry, who I'm currently on ofc

Nibbles is a pretty big tr because of the leading

You're a tl because I do believe you're trying to help town but I'm not 100% sure yet

I think that's pretty much all I have to say for now.
Gumball Watterson
Gumball Watterson
Pro Poster

Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:13 pm
Quacker wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:Oh wait that was Tom Cat...
Sorry like I said earlier I was skimming.

Unlynch Tom Cat
Lynch Larry

So.. what do you think of Tom Cat now?

Oh my bad. I think Tom Cat is sort of null right now, but I feel like I'm hunting for town more right now so I'll bump it up to a tl.
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:26 pm
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Quacker wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:Um yeah so there's a lot to process here and I'm in class so I only skimmed, but I would just like to say that scum OS Dayvig probably wouldn't want to claim d1 due to the fact that they lock themselves into shooting scum if town finds out who scum is.
The only thing that irks me here is the fact that you have the need to say this again, despite the fact that people have mentioned this? Could be only me, but it really feels weird to know the fact that you need to put to emphasis the fact that there is no way that you are scum
Eitherway, what do you think of everyone right now? I haven't seen much prior to your claim

Lets see...

At the moment, Darwin is an sr because of the reasons that everyone has been saying, but there's also one that I'd rather not share right now that leads me specifically to tr them now (dw not because of an interaction, it's a sort of dumb reason that I wanna keep to myself rn)

You're a tl because I do believe you're trying to help town but I'm not 100% sure yet

Ok i dont have a lot on you since after claiming os day vig at daystart you kind of faded out, but i have no reason to think that you are scum since as you said scum locks themselves to shooting scum and overall good presence regardless. However i want to know, you dont actually sr darwin then?
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:51 pm
Sub news
A sub has been found for larry Needlemeyer. A new person Is using their account. Due to this unfortunate circumstance happening late in day, I will extend Day by 12 more hours making the deadline 11:30pm EST on November 6th. I just logged into his account to make sure everything worked
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:09 pm
Plurality applies, Hammer:5. If hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin. You have 33hours left by the time this post was created Due to the 12 hours extension

Vote Count 1.4
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Gumball Watterson (0) -

Darwin Watterson (1) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1610
Tom Cat (1) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 510

Nibbles (0) -

Quacker (0) -

Jerry Mouse (0) -

Banana joe (1) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 110
Larry Needlemeyer* (3) -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 810Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 910
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 1210

no lynch (0)-

Players Who are not lynching -
Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 210Game 1AAA: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 6 710

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Remember Everyone Must have a minimum of 5 post per Mafia day(72hrs)
Larry Needlemeyer
Larry Needlemeyer
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:48 pm
gm streaks, I’m the sub, don’t lynch me xx
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 pm
Banana joe wrote:ok first thought on nibbles
Nibbles wrote:FYI gumball you just implied that you were the lesser brother because gumball is a cat, Darwin is a goldfish, and you just lynched a cat.

Also on a more serious note I townlean Darwin now because of this:
Darwin Watterson wrote:@nibbles allegations that we are scum brothers as well?preposterous

Scum typically does not go so over the top because it draws attention to them. Everyone else is, of course, null atm because they haven't come on yet, and so for now I'll stick to my lynch because there's no real reason not to yet.

and then for some reason...
Nibbles wrote:Darwin, my insta-tr.
I still stick to my reasoning, that writing in such a size at first is townie because it draws attention, something scum doesn't generally want.
However, they then kept playing that way. This seems a lot like taking their towniness for granted and therefore not contributing to the game properly (I've seen so many people who get confirmed as innocent child in other games do this, so I know it's a real thing). Problem is, they aren't conf town, or even majoritavely tred. This seems scummy to me because they should be actively playing townily and making reads.

Therefore, I am placing a provisional vote on:
Vote Darwin Watterson

This is weak, and I fully expect that once I get my thoughts in order and down on the page I will reconsider and either strengthen the case against Darwin or switch that vote.

while this is not inherently something i can say is scumy i find it weird to say "their towniness" because at the time of your vote, only 1 person had tred darwin and that person is coincidentaly you! And i actually dont even understand what their towniness is. Because why say they are taking their towniness aka implying they are town and then also voting for them? and what is their towniness @nibbles?

Nibbles wrote:Next up: Larry.

Larry Needlemeyer:
\"Larry Needlemeyer" wrote:Wow there Nibbles, I see now it wasn't beef and you are simply overly aggressive with everyone. How about we take it down a few lol. I dont sr or tr neither of you atm, my comment was simply stating an observation i had at the moment. No need to be so hostile...

Doesn't answer my question. If it was a momentary gut impression, don't bother posting it. This is forums which means we have loads of time to think and read and, most importantly, find reasoning for our thoughts.

Then:
\"Larry Needlemeyer" wrote:Darwin Watterson why you on me boy

This is scummy. It's a HORRIBLE reaction to pressure. There's no need to go into depth here; everyone's seen people react to pressure at 1 lynch, and it often comes up with scum or, at worst, bad town.
I will be looking to lynch Larry but for the time being I don't want to commit to a lynch when the person has only posted 3 things. Larry, speak more. I want to make my reads on you because atm you are my lynch for when I don't have any sls or srs but I want to be sure of my lynches.

then you pair it with this and its even more bonkers, you call someone scummy yet your vote is on someone who you claim has towniness??? Please explain why

Note that the following arguments correspond to the highlighted points in the order they are highlighted.
1. Yes I was the only person tring them then. As it happened, there were only 2 people on and gumball hadn't made an sr or a tr. So yes, they were considered a tr in terms of the game at that point. That was their towniness, …
2. … which they have since lost by continuing to play in such a fashion (not pro-town , memeing)
3. the reasoning of Darwin is explained in 1. and 2., and my vote is not on larry because I am hesitant to lynch someone with only 3 posts, since they were not blatant scumslips and so I would have like to have heard old Larry's reasoning.
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:27 pm
Banana joe wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Lets see...

Ok i dont have a lot on you since after claiming os day vig at daystart you kind of faded out, but i have no reason to think that you are scum since as you said scum locks themselves to shooting scum and overall good presence regardless. However i want to know, you dont actually sr darwin then?

Literally '(dw not because of an interaction, it's a sort of dumb reason that I wanna keep to myself rn)'. You say you see that and don't have a lot to go on? That's crazy. You say you see his reads and don't have a lot to go on? That's crazy. Granted I tr Gumball for mechanical reasons here but come on! This seems so fake because you haven't looked at the bleedingly obvious thing that stands out in detail.

My thoughts on Banana:
a) Was previously scummy (as explained best by Jerry)
b) Is making pretty bad (to my gut seemingly fake, but don't take much notice of gut; it is forums after all) reads
c) Has analysed things at very start which are now outdated considering a bunch of other stuff that's gone on
d) Doesn't feel the need to even state reads on anyone but me and gumball, let alone explain them. I hope these are soon to follow.

For now, these reactions weren't good enough to stop me from:
Unvote Darwin Watterson
Vote Banana Joe
Nibbles
Nibbles
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:30 pm
Oh and gumball I really do want to know what that reason is for tring Darwin is, because it's such a stupid thing to say. It makes me want to know why more than literally anything else you could have said. I will be wanting your explanation of that. Also I'd like to see Gumball's shot forced onto a general sr tomorrow to both see what info we can get from it and because we do need to actually confirm that gumball isn't totally playing us here. Suggestions for that shot are appreciated, but the info from the flip is probably needed first.
Tom Cat
Tom Cat
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 pm
So like I said in my first post Jerry, you’re like Nibbler in the sense that you’ve taken a very forward heavy approach and whether or not you’re scum, you’re playing very town and are making town based reads and decisions regarding everything being said. As for what I think of Banana Joe and his unlynch. I don’t buy it. I’m sticking to my vote there. He almost jumped the gun right away with voting Gumball and I feel like his unlynch is more of a panic excuse to feign innocence rather than it being a legitimate screw up. I’m also concerned by his lack of a vote when we barely have any time left but that might just be me. Also, I don’t think I worded it correctly since you questioned it, but I find Nibbles and Jerry to be playing pretty much the same way: that being the headstrong forward heavy speak everything immediately approach. I don’t believe either are scum at this point however. Right no my sr tree thing is looking something like this Joe>Darwin>Larry. Nothing so far has changed my mind from that so I’m gonna stick with it. I’ll be on for a few more hours to question/respond if you wanna trade thoughts.
Tom Cat
Tom Cat
intermediate poster

So like I said in my first post Jerry, you’re like Nibbler in the sense that you’ve taken a very forward heavy approach and whether or not you’re scum, you’re playing very town and are making town based reads and decisions regarding everything being said. As for what I think of Banana Joe and his unlynch. I don’t buy it. I’m sticking to my vote there. He almost jumped the gun right away with voting Gumball and I feel like his unlynch is more of a panic excuse to feign innocence rather than it being a legitimate screw up. I’m also concerned by his lack of a vote when we barely have any time left but that might just be me. Also, I don’t think I worded it correctly since you questioned it, but I find Nibbles and Jerry to be playing pretty much the same way: that being the headstrong forward heavy speak everything immediately approach. I don’t believe either are scum at this point however. Right no my sr tree thing is looking something like this Joe>Darwin>Larry. Nothing so far has changed my mind from that so I’m gonna stick with it. I’ll be on for a few more hours to question/respond if you wanna trade thoughts.
Tom Cat
Tom Cat
intermediate poster

Double post cool. Thanks forums.
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:21 pm
Tom Cat wrote:So like I said in my first post Jerry, you’re like Nibbler in the sense that you’ve taken a very forward heavy approach and whether or not you’re scum, you’re playing very town and are making town based reads and decisions regarding everything being said. As for what I think of Banana Joe and his unlynch. I don’t buy it. I’m sticking to my vote there. He almost jumped the gun right away with voting Gumball and I feel like his unlynch is more of a panic excuse to feign innocence rather than it being a legitimate screw up.  I’m also concerned by his lack of a vote when we barely have any time left but that might just be me. Also, I don’t think I worded it correctly since you questioned it, but I find Nibbles and Jerry to be playing pretty much the same way: that being the headstrong forward heavy speak everything immediately approach. I don’t believe either are scum at this point however. Right no my sr tree thing is looking something like this Joe>Darwin>Larry.  Nothing so far has changed my mind from that so I’m gonna stick with it. I’ll be on for a few more hours to question/respond if you wanna trade thoughts.

I can see why you would think that was fake, but it really isnt lol i legitimaltely missread and wrote something that didnt make sense. But even then its no so nonsensical what i said. Yes it sounds stupid to call someone in the actual tvt/svt out for trying to save partner but i wasnt even the first one to say that it could be double scum staging an argument, keep in mind i dont think it is double scum but what i said wasnt the dumbest thing ever said either.
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:26 pm
Nibbles wrote:
Banana joe wrote:
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Lets see...

Literally '(dw not because of an interaction, it's a sort of dumb reason that I wanna keep to myself rn)'. You say you see that and don't have a lot to go on? That's crazy. You say you see his reads and don't have a lot to go on? That's crazy. Granted I tr Gumball for mechanical reasons here but come on! This seems so fake because you haven't looked at the bleedingly obvious thing that stands out in detail.

My thoughts on Banana:
a) Was previously scummy (as explained best by Jerry)
b) Is making pretty bad (to my gut seemingly fake, but don't take much notice of gut; it is forums after all) reads
c) Has analysed things at very start which are now outdated considering a bunch of other stuff that's gone on
d) Doesn't feel the need to even state reads on anyone but me and gumball, let alone explain them. I hope these are soon to follow.

For now, these reactions weren't good enough to stop me from:
Unvote Darwin Watterson
Vote Banana Joe

too many quotes idk how to keep it at the last so we running it like this but how can you say that things at the very start are outdated when you are lynching me something that happened at the very start? And i know that my lack of reads and overalll presence add to the lynch but it's still wrong to say that these things are outdated when they are likely to be looked back at on the coming days. Will try to form reads on everyone now, plz no hate
Banana joe
Banana joe
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 pm
Darwin Watterson wrote:@quacker is arguably not helping town here so I will just pretend he didnt just do that, anyway yes Jerry is town. gumball vs nibbles NAI

this is to me the most interesting thing in darwins messages, you called out quackers for "arguably" not helping town and even after being asked why it was "arguable" you didn't expand on it, at all. So i will say this is a scum lean for me. You can't call someone out for not helping town and then do the exact same thing. But if larry flips scum i will be null/townleaning on you because i doubt scum would bus day1. Please expand on what was arguable for you!

vote larry needlemeyer

Larry Needlemeyer
Larry Needlemeyer
Pro Poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:14 pm
hey guys, sorry I’ve been busy and I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on in the game. All I can say is that I know that I’m not scum and I know that you shouldn’t be lynching me. I’m sorry that I can’t right anything that my sub did to offended y’all in whatever way but yeah give me some time and I’ll try to read the game more and assist No No
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:27 am
Jerry Mouse wrote:

I literally do not see the problem with my Banana read. Both their posts are scummy af, they retracted when called out and then continued lurking, and do you really want to be responsible for the aneurysm I'm gonna have explaining why his posts are scummy?

Also I'm being pretty firm in my reads I feel, much more than a lot of other players have at least. I don't appreciate such blatant shade thrown at me without any backing, and in a similar vein to what NIbbles said to Gumball on page 2,  I would appreciate it if you stop saying my reads aren't firm/dont exist.

I... also do not understand what you mean by shepherd? No one is sheeping me so far and if they were, I'd get them the fuck on Banana because that man needs to come back and explain himself.  Banana is the most important flaking slots rn, at least Larry is conclusively scummy and they're getting subbed.

Okay, my problem with the Banana read is the fact that their retraction was based on a logical misunderstanding. Whilst I cannot call it a town/helpful play, I personally cannot call someone out to be scum because they had a misunderstanding, not only that but honestly at that point I didn't think of their lurking as a scum lurking either, it's not uncommon for people to be unmotivated for such a game (I'm starting to believe this isn't the case, mostly due to their recent posts)

The shepherd/sheep was an analogy having no relation to the sheep/shepherd we consider in mafia, sorry
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:36 am
Jerry Mouse wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Wouldn't it be better for scum to be "actively playing townily and making reads"? Not only that, but what exactly are you suggesting when you say "This seems a lot like taking their towniness for granted and therefore not contributing to the game properly (I've seen so many people who get confirmed as innocent child in other games do this, so I know it's a real thing)."? Are you calling them out to be bad town or are you calling them scum? Your read here really seems fuzzy and not exactly straightforward

This first sentence is a logic hole I'd never think I'd see. Literally your argument here is "scum wants to play townily and make reads, hence not being towny is town-indicative". Unless I'm severely misunderstanding this, that's like the ultimate fallacy in mafia.

Also I think he's trying to say Darwin is scum, how are you interpreting it?

No, I think I had bad wording but that's not what I mean really, what I'm trying to say is that scum are usually more motivated and make posts more often than town. I'm not trying to say 'not being towny is town-indicative', rather that scum in most cases will try to blend in with town by posting more and making fake reads rather than staying quiet.

As for how I was interpreting it, for the most part I believed nibbles are calling out Darwin to be a bad town, given the "taking their towniness for granted" lines. The last line in that paragraph however said that they believed Darwin is scum, which is what confused me.
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:51 am
Jerry Mouse wrote:
Yeah I'm liking more of your recent posts tone-wise, logic and content notwithstanding.

So why choose Darwin as your first target of interrogation? Out of the 7 other people ingame (realistically like 4 given activity at the time, but ye) you could have gone for?

I'm saying the cherrypick was bad because they were using it to bolster their case on Gumball, which is a pretty bad reason to use, even Day 1. There are better ways to make a scumread more immediately threatening if pressure was what he's going for and anyone who thinks it through will clearly see through it. I don't believe cherrypicks that lead to obviously flawed reasoning should ever be used in reads, pressure or otherwise.

You say Banana retracted for a logical reason, but how in the heck do you even make the misunderstanding to begin with? You either need some next level illiteracy or you come into the game with the objective of shading someone and fuck it up somehow. Even assuming it's an honest mistake and they were like, super baked at 2AM when they made the post, they basically retracted with an "oh sorry" and proceeded to dip without updating his game position. There has been absolutely zero content from this guy, and this isn't even including the red light that is his second post. We don't even hear any new opinions on the fight after he realized he made the mistake, which makes his net content now actually nothing. I don't understand why I'm literally the only player rn who's remotely concerned over the inevitable problem slot that is Banana Joe.

I didn't appreciate Darwin's NAI stance on Nibbles v Gumball as well as their unexplained townread on you (which could be signs of them turning into a sheep blindly following you in the future).
I say that, but in reality there weren't many reasons as for why I asked Darwin first - I didn't think there was much to your posts back then, I liked nibbles, hated larry, and I said so

The cherrypicking is just a difference in playstyle I suppose? Sometimes too much pressure can really make people slip, but whatever

And about Banana Joe, I'm going to choose to believe it was an honest mistake and I am not going to deny that their contribution was net zero in the end, but as I've said before I can't take an honest mistake to be as scummy as you're taking it to be.

I've still got to ask/say things about nibbles/joe, which I can make in about 3 hours
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:59 am
Nibbles wrote:
Quacker wrote:Okay you know what im going to stop putting a formal tone, i took more time phrasing my lines than actually thinking about it
I have some things to ask/comment on but I've also got a project due tomorrow, I'll be back in 10-15 mins

So which tone are you talking about? The fact that you used tone which is never a good point to make without evidence after this leads me to think that you are trying to make a tr here without enough of a reason. Literally you have said everything quackers has said is pretty much wrong and yet you tr them for something that even changed halfway through? I don't like that, and I want your reasoning for liking their tone. Without that you are just scum making a fake tr here.

I'll clarify something here, I really wanted to act all formal and stuff (having perfect grammar, using words like concede (people dont actually use that word irl yeah?) all because it's an anon game and it's slightly chill, although I stopped doing so because it was a pain
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:08 am
Nibbles wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Wouldn't it be better for scum to be "actively playing townily and making reads"? Not only that, but what exactly are you suggesting when you say "This seems a lot like taking their towniness for granted and therefore not contributing to the game properly (I've seen so many people who get confirmed as innocent child in other games do this, so I know it's a real thing)."? Are you calling them out to be bad town or are you calling them scum? Your read here really seems fuzzy and not exactly straightforward

As Jerry said the first line is logically very fallacious.
In answer to your question, I said my vote was provisional. Of the players I had looked at at that point, Darwin was my most sred player. In response to the fuzziness, allow me to quote a certain mouse (spoiler: it's not Jerry): 'This is weak, and I fully expect that once I get my thoughts in order and down on the page I will reconsider and either strengthen the case against Darwin or switch that vote.' Yes it's fuzzy; I said it was fuzzy. Please don't selectively read the things that I write or you will misinterpret them. I will have placed a proper vote at the end of this (flood)posting session.

You had me there, I cracked a smile. I'll ask another question instead, what made Darwin the most scummiest person at that point? Don't take this the wrong way, I do believe that them taking your townread for granted is a scummy move, but did that really make them scummier than people like Larry?
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:17 am
Nibbles wrote:
Quacker wrote:
To some degree I can't say I'm the biggest fan of this post
It's a very elaborated post that basically boils down to "I want you to give reads and talk more".
I get the motivation but like, this kinda says that this a scum post made to get/enhance the townreads they have

I was going through and analysing everyone and I figured this was easiest to do by doing this one quote bit by bit. So yes it's elaborate because I want my points to be accurate and targeted, and it was easy enough to do.
I don't entirely get what the third part means, nor how you cam to think it

"Accurate and targeted", I can't say that I all of a sudden look at that post as a town-motivated post, an accurate and targeted post which still has the conclusion of "give more/better reads" doesn't exactly speak town to me
And yeah I don't know what I was smoking when I said the last line (it was the middle of the night, excuse me for that), I meant to say "I get the the motivation behind this post, but this really seems like a post made by a scum who's trying to get free towncredit"
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:33 am
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Lets see...

You seem kinda unsure/hesitant with your reads.. What do you think of Jerry?
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 am
Gumball Watterson wrote:
Quacker wrote:

Lets see...

No need to hesitate in telling us your reason, if it's illogical then we can clear it up, if it's a genuine reason then we can explore more. It'd be awesome if you could share the reason.
Quacker
Quacker
Pro Poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 am
Tom Cat wrote:So like I said in my first post Jerry, you’re like Nibbler in the sense that you’ve taken a very forward heavy approach and whether or not you’re scum, you’re playing very town and are making town based reads and decisions regarding everything being said. As for what I think of Banana Joe and his unlynch. I don’t buy it. I’m sticking to my vote there. He almost jumped the gun right away with voting Gumball and I feel like his unlynch is more of a panic excuse to feign innocence rather than it being a legitimate screw up.  I’m also concerned by his lack of a vote when we barely have any time left but that might just be me. Also, I don’t think I worded it correctly since you questioned it, but I find Nibbles and Jerry to be playing pretty much the same way: that being the headstrong forward heavy speak everything immediately approach. I don’t believe either are scum at this point however. Right no my sr tree thing is looking something like this Joe>Darwin>Larry.  Nothing so far has changed my mind from that so I’m gonna stick with it. I’ll be on for a few more hours to question/respond if you wanna trade thoughts.

I'm not going to comment on Banana Joe's retraction again but I don't think I'm going to debate it either here. Their constant clarification of Nibbles/Jerry looks a bit off to me.. Tom Cat what do you think of Banana Joe's recent posts?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum