Mafia-Townie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

+6
Dudley Puppy
Wandaa
Kitty Katswell
Cosmo
Timmy Turner
Kliff
10 posters
Go down
Timmy Turner
Timmy Turner
Non-talkative

Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:31 am
Bird Brain wrote:
Timmy Turner wrote:
Kitty Katswell wrote:
Bird Brain wrote:
Kitty Katswell wrote:@Bird Brain you realize you have two votes on you, right?

Yeah they are rvs though

Yes, but if you keep ignoring it then you gonna get lynched.

wdym

Rvs= random voting stage

It is the start of the game where votes don't really mean anything because there has been no content at all

I know what RVS means LOL
I was talking about the last line you said. He isn't gonna get lynched if he ignores two rvs lynches on him
Mr. Crooker
Mr. Crooker
Non-talkative

Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:42 am
Ok time for a mass of quotes I am very sorry about this wall post
Kitty Katswell wrote:ok cool beans. Wandaa, Cosmo and Bird Brain are probably scum, so lynch em

Wandaa wrote:Ok then we out here
Lynch Kitty Katswell

Kitty Katswell wrote:odd for you to immediately lynch me like that
Lynch Wandaa
This omgus circle at the start isn't necessarily what I want to comment on, it's more for context to my next couple of points, but I will say that this could easily have been orchestrated by scum to distance themselves from eachother if needs be, however that's probably reading too much into it.
Wandaa wrote:Anyways I'm going to shift rq
Unlynch Kitty Katswell, LYNCH Bird Brain
here we see the end of the omgus circle and a seemingly rvs lynch onto bird brain
Wandaa wrote:Group A already had 4 pages worth of posts, meanwhile we have 2. Plus I think there are a few that haven’t said anything here yet.
this should seem towny, asking for more conversation is good. However the "I there there are a few that haven't said anything yet" feels off considering it's very easy to see and work out that only @Keswick hadn't posted yet. Name and shame them for the game!
Wandaa wrote:Not liking Bird Brain’s reaction to rvs even though he knows it’s rvs so far.
This is sus. What essentially has now happened is an omgus lynch -> rvs which Wandaa now tries to justify by going off reaction meta, when in reality I don't see anything that bad with Bird Brain's reaction to the rvs lynches, feel free to correct me here on why being nonchalant about rvs is sus, but it feels like this message was coming no matter how Bird Brain reacted. Furthermore, this message solidifies why the activity moan wasn't that towny; it's way too vague and not proactive enough. Ik its only day one but still.
Bird Brain wrote:

This is a good look for mr crooker because I am probably an easy push if he was scum since I have had votes parked on me for a while, discouraging like he is breaks towny
This right here is complete and utter sheeping and I ain't welsh so I ain't welcoming sheep anytime soon. This being granted, he does redeem himself with the quote below this message
Bird Brain wrote:Kitty probably town also I guess, seem to be actually trying to solve and get the game going, even if I disagree with how they are going about it the effort leans town side

Anyway initial impressions are Wandaa is SL, Keswich is SL Everyone else is Neutral.

Unlych Cosmo, Lynch Wandaa this shouldn't be a surprise really

Anyway now for some questions:
@wandaa considering ur opinions on how Birdbrain reacted how do u read Cosmo's reaction, cuz they're very similar. Do you also sr that? Do you tr it instead? Is it just NAI?
@Kitty Katswell i forgot to quote it but simply quoting someone's activity moan and agreeing with it is part of the problem, couldn't you think of any talking points you wanted town to focus on? is there anything now you want town to discuss about?
@Timmy Turner your posts have so little substance it's essentially the Kardashians of this forum rn. Do you have any reads on any of the players so far considering your one of the outsiders when it comes to looking in on the main bulk of these posts rn
@Dudley Puppy has your initial rvs convinced at all of being town? Who else would you consider lynching rn? Are you going to contribute anything that isn't just parking on rvs votes?
@Keswick what r ur views on cosmo since ur intial rvs lynch on him? Do you have any other strong persuasions rn on who is scum considering ur meant to win us the game?

I think that's all i have to say rn, hopefully this formatted correctly
Mr. Crooker
Mr. Crooker
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:43 am
fuck sake meant Keswick not keswhich Embarassed
Kliff
Kliff
Admin
https://mafia-townie.forumotion.com

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:28 pm
Plurality applies, Hammer:5. If hammer is Reach before Deadline, Night Phase Will begin. You have 21 hours left by the time this post was Created

Deadline: November 6th 11:30 am

Vote Count 1.3
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Timmy Turner (1) -
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 1010

Cosmo (1) -
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 310
Wandaa (2) -
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 610Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 1510
Mr. Crooker (0) -

Dudley Puppy (0) -

Kitty Katswell (0) -

Keswick (1) -
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 1410

Bird Brain* (2) -
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 1110Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 411

No-Lynch (0) -

Players that haven't lynched at the moment:
Game 1BBB: Semi-Open Setup (Preseaon) - Page 3 1310

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Remember Everyone Must have a minimum of 5 post per Mafia day(72hrs)
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:21 pm
Agree with Cosmo on Kitty rn. Also the post by Bird Brain seems somewhat townie.
Unlynch Bird Brain, Lynch Keswick
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:24 pm
Also @Mr. Crooker I don't see how Cosmo's and Bird Brain's rvs reactions are similiar. What I do see is "i claim cop doc on me"
Mr. Crooker
Mr. Crooker
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:45 pm
Wandaa wrote:Also @Mr. Crooker I don't see how Cosmo's and Bird Brain's rvs reactions are similiar. What I do see is "i claim cop doc on me"

he essentially ignored it the same as bird brain that's what i'm getting at, unless u think he didn't ignore it? Btw (referring to bit i've bolded) r u claiming cop or referring to cosmo or what? Explain pls thx
Kliff
Kliff
Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:18 pm
Sub news
Keswick(# 1) Will be subbed Out due unforeseen inconvenient reason, I am currently waiting for someone on my sub list to reply to be able to fill in for him
Keswick
Keswick
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:31 pm
Cosmo wrote:I agree that RVS votes are not actually going to get anyone lynched bar deadgame leading to plurality (which would be very very sad). That being said, I don't like the nonexistent weight Kitty put on the rvs wagons going about. Sure 2 votes is L-2 but its also highly unlikely to actually get lynched.

For now, I find Bird Brain's response to his wagon to be NAI but the content afterwards to be towny
I believe Kitty's emphasis on the 'threat' of being lynched from rvs to be slightly off.
Wandaa's reactions and actions so far I have liked.
There goes my three cents:
bbrain tl / wandaa tl
kitty sl

everyone else is neutral. btw @Keswick I'm afraid I can't sheep that call sorry. And how are you the one winning us this game if you're hopping onto a wagon someone else started? :thonk:

also for my own uses: 05:50:53

It was just a shitty joke post like all the other d1 posts of people trying to get their post quota by explaining what rvs is to people who play the game
Keswick
Keswick
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:36 pm
Mr. Crooker wrote:
@Keswick what r ur views on cosmo since ur intial rvs lynch on him? Do you have any other strong persuasions rn on who is scum considering ur meant to win us the game?

I think that's all i have to say rn, hopefully this formatted correctly

imagine asking me whether i have a solid scum tell off of 5 posts
Keswick
Keswick
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 pm
I know I’m getting subbed rn so just gonna say sorry because I underestimated how busy I would actually be but I hope this game turns out well
Kliff
Kliff
Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm
Sub news
A sub has been found for Keswick. A new person Is using their account. Due to this unfortunate circumstance happening late in day, I will extend Day by 12 more hours making the deadline 11:30pm EST on November 6th.
Keswick
Keswick
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:10 pm
Hello.
Kitty Katswell
Kitty Katswell
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:25 pm
@Mr. Crooker You are 100% right in that my "moan" of wanting people to talk more is meaningless. When I posted at that time, I wanted my first reply to you about having Bird Brain react to be my primary message in terms of content. The "moan" that came afterwards is secondary.

Onto your next question, I do want people to give initial reads/feelings based off of what we have right now. It may not be substantial, but it's at least a starting point.

@Cosmo As for your claim that you didn’t like how I gave nonexistent weight behind the rvs votes, you have to realize that rvs essentially has nonexistent weight. Experienced players know not to give scummy reactions towards rvs. I only gave some emphasis towards the rvs votes on Bird Brain so that I could see reactions in general.

Now this is how I feel about everyone right now:

@Wandaa - I’m currently voting to lynch Wandaa because I did not like her initial omgus towards the first few “scums” I pointed out. I honestly grabbed some names off of the player list so that the game could get started. I do agree with @”Mr. Crooker” in that what Wandaa said about Bird Brain’s reactions towards rvs is sus. I thought that Bird Brain’s response to my question was legit. They are rvs votes and there is no reason to worry about it.

@Cosmo - I agree with you how I might be scummy in terms of pushing for rvs votes, but I already why I did that above. I find it odd you tl’ed Wandaa with no context besides the vague statement of liking Wandaa’s reactions. The whole interaction between Cosmo and Wandaa is icky for me. Wandaa decides to hop off of me and lynch Bird Brain along with Cosmo. Then, after a bit of conversation, Cosmo tl’s Wandaa. I’m definitely reading too much into this, but there is a possibility that one of the fairy godparents is scum.

@Bird Brain - To be honest, I think Bird Brain has mostly been replying to questions directed towards them. Unless I missed something, the only thing I find Bird Brain to actually comment on his own is how he thought about Mr. Crooker. I find his logic valid but shallow. If Mr. Crooker wasn’t an experienced player then yes, Mr. Crooker would have wagoned on to Bird Brain. But it’s safe to say that Mr. Crooker knows about the game quite thoroughly, so their question towards rvs push is NAI. Overall Bird Brain is neutral.

@Mr. Crooker  I’m following up your post with my own. In terms of activity, Mr. Crooker is one of the most active and effort-giving players. This mostly indicates town, unless Mr. Crooker is a passionate scum who wants to win. But in terms of the content of Mr. Crooker’s last post, I find them pretty agreeable. So, Mr. Crooker is a TL for me.

@Timmy Turner  Timmy Turner seems to be overall neutral, maybe a slight scum lean, considering all that Timmy really has done is rvs and question Bird Brain. As for his actually question towards Bird Brain, I find it kind of confusing. Was that question about ignoring rvs lynches towards me? Because I said that if Bird Brain doesn’t say much, then there’s a chance of being lynched. TBH I said this because I wanted more of a reaction from Bird Brain.

@Keswick & @Dudley Puppy  There isn’t much to go off you two because y’all haven’t contributed much. Keswick got a sub, so I can understand that, but Dudley Puppy is a scumlean for me because, again, hasn’t really done anything besides rvs.

I honestly want to hear more of some people’s initial reads (I know it’s day one and there isn’t much to go off of) and their reasoning behind it. Please give your thoughts before the day is over.
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:51 pm
I’m not claiming cop, I think that was a joke post from Cosmo.
Unlynch
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 pm
Also I didnt omgus you kitty since I was on you first. As you’ve said, it was just “rvs”. Now since I “rvs” you , you use that as a reason to lynch me.
Keswick
Keswick
Non-talkative

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:59 pm
unlynch
lynch Dudley Puppy
Kitty Katswell
Kitty Katswell
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:33 pm
@Wandaa I never said your very first vote was rvs, I don't know where you got that from.
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:51 pm
Funny how I shifted plural onto myself. Anyways claiming motion detector.
Wandaa
Wandaa
intermediate poster

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:52 pm
I’m going right back on this though
Lynch Keswick
Dudley Puppy
Dudley Puppy
intermediate poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:37 am
Bird Brain wrote:
Mr. Crooker wrote:
Timmy Turner wrote:
Mr. Crooker wrote:Ig it’s time to join this madness as well

lynch Cosmo
dude who's cosmo wtf fairies aren't real

that joke was a dead as my pfp

anyway @kittyKatswell why r u so eager to push for further reactions on rvs lynches, seems like a dead end really

This is a good look for mr crooker because I am probably an easy push if he was scum since I have had votes parked on me for a while, discouraging like he is breaks towny
this take is awful and with bad logic, especially because mr crooker actually didnt defend you so your logic doesn't hold....
that being said you recieve the first Doggo Town Point. gutread based on this post, dont @ me for more reasons because they dont exist, thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
Dudley Puppy
Dudley Puppy
intermediate poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:41 am
Cosmo wrote:I agree that RVS votes are not actually going to get anyone lynched bar deadgame leading to plurality (which would be very very sad). That being said, I don't like the nonexistent weight Kitty put on the rvs wagons going about. Sure 2 votes is L-2 but its also highly unlikely to actually get lynched.

For now, I find Bird Brain's response to his wagon to be NAI but the content afterwards to be towny
I believe Kitty's emphasis on the 'threat' of being lynched from rvs to be slightly off.
Wandaa's reactions and actions so far I have liked.
There goes my three cents:
bbrain tl / wandaa tl
kitty sl

everyone else is neutral. btw @Keswick I'm afraid I can't sheep that call sorry. And how are you the one winning us this game if you're hopping onto a wagon someone else started? :thonk:

also for my own uses: 05:50:53
what about wandaa have you liked so far, walk me through it?
agree @ bbrain and i like the kitty take, you can get a doggo town point for now too
Dudley Puppy
Dudley Puppy
intermediate poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:42 am
still a page back we getting there >.<
Dudley Puppy
Dudley Puppy
intermediate poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:56 am
@wandaa what about BBrains RVS seemed bad to you btw, idt you ever clarified

until you do Lynch Wandaa

as an aside
my kneejerk to mr. crookers case on wandaa is it seemed forced in all areas except the RVS not looking as bad as wanda made it out to be. pings scummy.

speaking of my crooker:
@Dudley Puppy has your initial rvs convinced at all of being town? Who else would you consider lynching rn? Are you going to contribute anything that isn't just parking on rvs votes?
1: use better grammar, question not understood.
2: you or wandaa ig
3: nope
Dudley Puppy
Dudley Puppy
intermediate poster

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:57 am
Keswick wrote:unlynch
lynch Dudley Puppy
Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon! Are you a boy or a girl?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum